• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[B]Rhino Finger Skins.[/B]

The paypal likk doesn't seem to be working? Sorry, link

It gets funny sometimes/ Please email me the amount through paypal to rhinoknives.com

Rhino Finger Skins are $16.95 per set of four shipped to your door. Please say in the comments box if you want Large or Small or both. I will be at my shop computer later, and will fix the link for paypal then.

THANK YOU!

I was finish sculpting the front of a few sets of scales today with a 1000 grit belt using pressure on the back of the belt using my Rhino Finger Skins The give just the right amount of cushion and protection for this.image.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me if the Paypal link gives you any trouble.

Here are a couple of pics of using Rhino Finger Skins for protection while sharpening and then deburring on the buffing wheel. I load with green chrome to get that wire off and final polish the edges..image.jpg

image.jpg

Also I think I have solved the degrading paypal link issue. please go to this link and scroll down to the bottom to order.
Thanks for looking and your patience.
www.rhinofingerskins.com

Last edited:
Ordered some skins from Laurence and they got here pretty quick. I tried them out the other day and they were working great until I messed up and let one of the thumbs get snagged by a 60 grit belt. Needless to say it made a mess of that one but it saved my thumb for sure...not a scratch! Thanks to that RF skin I have avoided time off due to injury. Cool product for sure! -Phil

Phil,
Glad the finger skins worked well for you, The focus of my Rhino Finger Skins is superior thermal protection with full dexterity & sensation for finishing harden steel on a belt grinder. They can save you from damage too! ;)

Here is what they look like after grinding around 15 blades. image.jpg

You get two fingers & two thumbs. to order, go to,
www.rhinofingerskins.com
Thanks for looking.

I'm on my second set and don't grind without them. Because of my grinding style I used to burn my fingers all the time, this is no longer the case. I highly recommend getting a set and saving your fingers.

I'm on my second set and don't grind without them. Because of my grinding style I used to burn my fingers all the time, this is no longer the case. I highly recommend getting a set and saving your fingers.

Chuck,
Glad to hear that Rhino Finger Skins have been working out for you!

I have a couple more Pictures of me working away in my shop using my RFS. My thumbs are all healed up and stopped cracking where the burns were month's ago.

This two pictures are grinding a small blade & tapering a tang image.jpg image.jpg

$16.95 shipped to your door.
The last one is doing some handle sculpting.
Press on the Rhino Finger Skin line in my sig. Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 8
Hello Fellow knife makers.
Just wanted to say I have plenty of Rhino Finger Skins in stock ready for delivery!

Just click on the Rhino Finger Skins website link below.

Thanks,

Just a Bump to say you don't have to have burnt and bleeding sores on your thumbs & fingers anymore.

Just go here and let me know how many sets you wish?

Thanks!

Just received and bagged another up more sets of Rhino Finger Skins I have the Safety Orange in Medium/Large size ready to ship.

You will receive two thumbs & two fingers. $16.95 per set of four shipped to all 50 states.

Just click on the Rhino Finger Skins link below to purchase.

Questions & comments are always welcome.

Thanks.

Back