B13

Hopefully enough people ordered enough to provide extras for the exchange... that's the down side of one week limited supply offerings. People hem and haw around over the right now, pass, and then miss out on the long term, but that rarely plays out to their benefit. ;)

I wonder if the b13 will come with a warning? "Exercise caution when chopping, you may inadvertently split countertops, self amputate, remove shade trees, demolish houses, or cleave the earth in twain."

...create holes in space-time...

On an aside... I have only what I can use of the 131313 coming.

I got 2 but now i wish i had thrown in a battle grade too. If work wasn't so slow i would have probably snagged 2 of each.

I still find myself stopping, and reflecting on how unbelievable it is that we actually have this coming. And then I get excited all over again.

Can't wait to actually just get my first one!

You guys are all awesome for having the endurance to see this through.

I feel like i came at the right time to get in on this bb13. I'm pretty anxious to get mine and start using it. I can't lie I'll probably go in the woods with one in each hand just to try it out.

I wasnt too into it during the thread, but even I got in on the INFI one right away.... Your Guys excitement is contagious lol and I recognize a Great thing when I see one, love the B13 design, looks even better than the Mockups from the thread.

Hopefully enough people ordered enough to provide extras for the exchange... that's the down side of one week limited supply offerings. People hem and haw around over the right now, pass, and then miss out on the long term, but that rarely plays out to their benefit. ;)

I ordered fairly heavy...dunno if any will make it to the X, however, but a hit is a hit...and these BB13's are gonna be a homerun, IMO. :)

...create holes in space-time...

On an aside... I have only what I can use of the 131313 coming.

On the first part, I figured a hole in space time would be a natural result of cleaving.the.earth in twain, so I left it unmentioned. My bad.

On the second.part, I figured 13 was about.how many b13's you could use...

I said just one... then it was two... then three...

One is a gift for my brother for his 40th. Would be awesome if it was here by then (end of August), but not too worried about it.

We will 13e 13eating our BB13's sooner than we thought we would a month ago! :D

^--- Exactly! A month ago, she was still a dream. Now we ARE getting BB-13's!!!! YES!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
OINK!!! :pig:

Getting closer...

I'm hoping someone at Blade will get pictures and (hopefully) video of this beast.

Sure, I am getting one sent to the front door. Still believe the 1311 will cut neck and neck with this newest offering. Let the games begin!

It will be interesting to see how they compare for sure. Great time to 13e a piglet!

Back