B13

I can't wait to see the B13 LE's at Blade!

If they had some available to grab that would be pretty exciting. I won't be there, but that could make 6 months earlier for chopoffs

I can't wait to see the B13 LE's at Blade!

I can see it now.

As Jerry unsheathes the beast, a hush falls over Blade. Conversations immediately end. All movement comes to a standstill. Everyone in attendance turns nearly in unison, as if they can feel the unbridled power being released and crashing over them in waves. The epicenter being the Busse booth. Instinctively, everyone takes a knee, all out of respect and awe; some also do it out of fear. All recognize and bear witness to the new KING that is before them, knowing that this is a day that will be marked in history. Books will be written, stories will be told. And nothing will ever be the same.

I can see it now.

As Jerry unsheathes the beast, a hush falls over Blade. Conversations immediately end. All movement comes to a standstill. Everyone in attendance turns nearly in unison, as if they can feel the unbridled power being released and crashing over them in waves. The epicenter being the Busse booth. Instinctively, everyone takes a knee, all out of respect and awe; some also do it out of fear. All recognize and bear witness to the new KING that is before them, knowing that this is a day that will be marked in history. Books will be written, stories will be told. And nothing will ever be the same.

LOVE IT!!!

It's like I was right there and it hasn't even happened yet.;)

Thanks to JohntheTexican very cool thread on O2W shipping and wait times, it looks like we may be able to expect the B13s to start rolling out possibly around November - December..

I'll probably need to start making payments on my batch now as that will be about the worst time of the year to get hit with my largest order of blades, and I plan on trying to keep them all.

It does give me time to think of what I can tell the wife as to why I need multiples. Any suggestions?

"Two is one, and one is none."
"The BB-13 is so good, I need one for each hand, so following the "Two is one" I needed four Honey!" ;) -- :D

ETA: "And just in case I got you four too!" "Aren't I a thoughtful husband!?!?" :p

I can see it now.

Dang, now you've ruined the moment for.everyone.

Thanks to JohntheTexican very cool thread on O2W shipping and wait times, it looks like we may be able to expect the B13s to start rolling out possibly around November - December..

I'll probably need to start making payments on my batch now as that will be about the worst time of the year to get hit with my largest order of blades, and I plan on trying to keep them all.

It does give me time to think of what I can tell the wife as to why I need multiples. Any suggestions?

Tell her they are Christmas presents and buy her something nice while you're at it.

Well, we are coming up on the one year mark for this thread. We got our O2W chance at BB13's and there have been no reports of any showing up at 13lade 2016, so we'll just have to wait for the dings to see one in hand. :)

All great ideas. I think I'll spread them around the house as well. Maybe if she doesn't see them all together she'll just think I keep moving the same ones from one room to another.

Well, we are coming up on the one year mark for this thread. We got our O2W chance at BB13's and there have been no reports of any showing up at 13lade 2016, so we'll just have to wait for the dings to see one in hand. :)

Looking forward to that!

This knife needs to be here now. I feel pretty bad for everyone that has been waiting for over a year but I'm sure it feels good to have that dream fulfilled.

Back