B13

I just checked the Busse site to look at it and it still is not on there... :(
At least I can see it in the announcement thread. :)

I noticed that as well the other day.

Then I have to check my order history to make sure I didn't dream the whole thing!

I noticed that as well the other day.

Then I have to check my order history to make sure I didn't dream the whole thing!

It better be real. My ASHBM is good at thrashing but this thing will excel in ways the BM can't. After seeing what the MOABOLO does this will be the poor man's MOABOLO and should have similar performance. I'm not really good with being patient.

I wonder if there will be enough trees for all of us to use our BB13s on. I know they grow back but once you start chopping with this thing how do you stop?

Bushes 13e shakin' in anticipation of receiving 13ig INFI lacerations. :D

If you guys were to make an honest guess...when do you suspect the b13 will ding?? please give me your educated guess..

I'm thinking mid November or early December on the BB-13.
DTBM was almost exactly 6 months from order to delivery and there is a hell of a lot of Satin between the DTBM and BB-13!

I don't think we will get em till next year Rob. I'm think late Jan-Feb

That's what I'm thinking, it won't happen this year unless a major speed up happens in the shop..that's fine with me.. my wife secured me one but I'm glad I have a while to pat for my own gift..

End of 2016, early 2017.

Would be great to receive before xmas, but probably not the best time to receive an invoice in the thousands of dollars...

So happy the b13 is real! Yay!

B13 Ding For me!!! Should be here in a few days --- along with my INFI Spork and my custom Busse Folder!

Back