Baby Foxy Folly

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
9 inch 6 ounce Baby Foxy Folly by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Great work by Purna. Add to your Foxy Folly collection at $85. *SOLD*

j4VNWMR.jpg

NXT1tOJ.jpg

CC5v2fK.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
aye, she won't last long, great pattern, great price, good useable size.... fantastic deep fullers..... only reason it was not gone in the first 2 minutes is the white metal fittings instead of that deep golden brass which I prefer the looks of with the satisal wood handles.....

she's gonna make someone a fine blade by morning.....

edit..... ya know, the more I look at that, the more it looks like polished brass and not just a trick of the light reflecting off something darker colored.... it just has not had a chance to oxidize yet and get that deep rich brass gold.....

ugh..... gonna seriously kick myself for passing on this one....

aye, she won't last long, great pattern, great price, good useable size.... fantastic deep fullers..... only reason it was not gone in the first 2 minutes is the white metal fittings instead of that deep golden brass which I prefer the looks of with the satisal wood handles.....

she's gonna make someone a fine blade by morning.....

edit..... ya know, the more I look at that, the more it looks like polished brass and not just a trick of the light reflecting off something darker colored.... it just has not had a chance to oxidize yet and get that deep rich brass gold.....

ugh..... gonna seriously kick myself for passing on this one....

You had me going there for a second. I really like the white metal fittings...

yea, I'm from Texas.... I can openly carry any blade I want due to our knife laws being thrown out en masse ...... only laws we have atm are, nothing over 6 inches in a church, school, hospital, or courthouse..... anything else is fair game.... brass knuckles, switchblades and butterflys, spiked clubs.... hell I could openly carry a Katana into walmart to buy groceries if I wanted....

anyway.... I like these smaller ish blades to carry on my days off.... especially something with a good deep rich red handle, brass fittings, fullers, good deep fullers....

they usually get lots of questions.... with so much open carry down here now, knife folks commonly stop each other and discuss whats on each others hip, which has led to some fantastic discussions about HI and Kuks in general.... exchanged phone numbers texted pics, linked websights, done a few meet and greet / show and tells.... etc etc... made some friends

I have about 5 that I rotate thru to carry, but this one, I think especially after that brass patinas up good, will draw a lot of attention.... /shrug

its for a good cause =o) educating my fellow Texans

never carried one out yet that I didn't have someone stop me and ask about it.

Nice.
I carry a 15 to 16 inches all the time here in Humboldt. No one ever asks me about my knife. They never even look twice. I carry around the college and in stores. Haven't tried a bank yet. But I bet if I went to a branch that knows me, that wouldn't be a problem either.

My logic is, if more people get used to seeing me with boots hat and large knife, it will become normal.
Also, people like it when I clear a path for them or they find me cutting out windfalls. That's when we get to talk Khuks!

Grats Hawg! Thats a foxy Fox!
Yep! Im glad Texas dropped all them stupid arse laws. I am surprised they just completely dropped everything tho. They let us open carry firearms as well. I have yet to see anyone open carry since the laws changed. I wouldnt open carry anyway unless i lived in west Texas or the boonines anyway. I Hope they leave them laws like they are.

Nice!
Looks like a fun knife.
I've been wanting one since I first saw one, so many years ago. I thought it would be appropriate given my name, and I love the shape. Don't see many in the same size and weight range as the old ones.

well.... she has white metal fittings, not brass..... so hard to tell from the pics with my old eyes =o/

but..... even though she's a half step from perfect, she's a fantastic little blade that will generate a lot of attention....i'll work her into my daily carry rotation and hopefully generate enough interest to get us some new blood poking about occasionally!

Back