baby, today, tomorrow, next week?

I'll keep everyone posted, but it appears to be starting.

This one should be a girl. So I'll be seriously outnumbered. I already added a spare desk/bench area int he shop for my poor son to hide out with me :D

We're homebirthing, with real medical care on site. I will undoubtedly keep everyone posted since I'll be bouncing off the walls.

Could be tonight, tomorrow, or could hold off until next week.

Entering knife challenges, moving, getting published in TK, and now a baby on the way....you've been a busy man:)

My sympathy for your son. None for you, it's all your fault! :D
Wishing mother & child well!

[youtube]KXsyXjZPvGU[/youtube]

Congrats man and good luck to you and the family! You owe your son more then a desk if he is going to be that out numbered and its YOUR fault haha!

still holding with some dilation. Contractions, but not the "now" kind yet.

I'm actually working in the shop a fair amount today, since it's that or pace. Jessica is feeling good.

Yeeesh...that is a bunch of hours in labor...another reason it's better to be a man! :)

How are my blades coming? Kidding!! Kidding!!!! lol!

I should specify that puttering in the shop isn't exactly far away- we are doing homebirth, and it's helping keep the kids occupied.

oh, names will be fun. We have one chosen but we're not publishing yet. But if you want the basic idea of the trends, thus far our children are named:

Leif Thorsteinn
Astrid Thora

all is well, things hit a stable level, she's not delivering yet but it's still obviously "light labor"

Back