BACK in BLACK

well, all sounds messy Clich...

follow the good advice, protect yourself first, so you con protect your kids. get copies of all bills/documents. cancel as many cards/plastic you can with your name on them. open a new bank account where she can't get to it. move everything out of YOUR house (second trip, with friends, truck, witnesses, video camera) that you want/need/etc so it won't disappear. family knick-knacks esp. take pictures of everything and video that's left, including the kid's clothes and stuff (so she can't claim they have nothing left)... cancel any service she can charge outrageously on, esp stuff like online services, movies/music, amazon... protect protect protect, and document... sounds like you got most of that going on, but well, can't be said enough.

then get a lawyer, and file the papers first, demand the kids, and the house, and cars, and whatever else you can for your custody. then she has to negotiate. if need be, find a method to protect other assets as needed (job, income, guns, knives, WILL and estate stuff (ie: if you have a will, immediately redo it, and write her out, entirely)... and good luck

Stick through it brother. I went through my first divorce almost 12 years ago.....it's not easy. As far as using the fact you have guns and knives against you in court, it won't hold up for squat (as long as you have never been charged with any sort of offence using them the improper way). I would bring to the defense that you want to teach him the proper use of knives and guns and learn skills that will both teach him to become a man and bring you both closer together by spending that quality time together (not just sitting watchign tv together).

clich,

There is a hatchet among your knife photos. Can you tell me what brand and model it is? Thanks.

hey cliche. sorry to hear it man. i've been there. after 14 years of marriage, my wife decided she wanted to see how green the grass was on the other side. and yes, we had two sons together. i found there is a fine line between hurt and anger. i beat myself up trying to figure it out. finally, i came to the realization that indeed...sometimes shit just does happen.

sorry to hear you're going throw it now.

and those may be the only knives you have now, but looks like all the tools you need. nice collection.

keep hope alive my man. if you ever want to chat, vent, punch a wall, whatever...just hit me up.

You have a lot to offer, Ive seen your work. I know youre a great guy. Better times are coming soon. Hang in there. We are pullin for ya.

Take care,
John

clich,

There is a hatchet among your knife photos. Can you tell me what brand and model it is? Thanks.

That's a cassam tactical hawk made by jk handmade knives. he has his own forum over in the custom makers forums

That sucks dude. Especially if she plays the dirty "He's got guns and knives!" card. Did you lose your BK5s??

Bladite is correct...you HAVE to be proactive here.

Hang in there bro, the road is rough but you will be better in the long run, Bladite said it straight, get that stuff done, and protect yourself. Im going to throw this out, if you are in need of some steel, say the word and I'll send you a loaner. Get your orange and im sure we here will keep you busy.

That's a cassam tactical hawk made by jk handmade knives. he has his own forum over in the custom makers forums

Thank you.

Here is a second Men's Movement site for you to visit. AngryHarry.com is an interesting, informative, and funny site. It's run by Harry, a British therapist who is considered the father of the men's movement. It helps put many things about our modern dysfunctional western lifestyle into perspective.

http://www.angryharry.com/

The 'Fathers and Families' site will be of more practical use to you. Angry Harry is more about the big picture and understanding the bs that men have to deal with.

Clich if you pm your new living quarters I think I have something that would do you good!! For real get me ur address and the UPS man will be along shortly!!

Pm sent man thanks a lot. I really appreciate the support everyone. it really means the world

Back