Back in the game!

After putting in the new switch and finding out that wasn't the problem I ordered an element. It came in yesterday and I put 'er in.
Not a difficult job just really trying. Getting your hands all worked into the right spot and the having the thing pop out just as you get to it ain't no fun.

Got it all tore apart, the old element out and the new one going in. Clickin' chicken is hanging out watching.
5064019332_df743998a5_z.jpg

All back together. That did the trick! I'm back going again.
Chicken's ecstatic.
5064019402_3031f9a080_z.jpg

Been doing some grinding lately, too. Here's a pic from small to big. The psk on bottom, boone's branch, new challenge knife and the z-sere.
5064019426_8b860dca76_z.jpg

And to make a great second day in a row, this came by ups tonight.
5063408923_d8b0607b2a.jpg

The new kiln. This thing is a monster. Can't wait to give it a try and heat treat the z-sere.
The chicken is once again pleased.(give me a break, I work alone all day long. I gotta have some fun.)
5064019604_a67b71ab96_z.jpg

So now on to the wait list we go.
Iz

Bada$$ Iz, glad to you back in action and back on top. Tell Clickin' I said, Wassssup!! That new kiln looks sweet, perhaps a Turley 'chete is in the forecast?

Likin' the looks of that challenge knife. That middle of the blade drop point is looking interesting. I've checked all the blades on your site. I never quite seen anything like that. What are you thinking the handle is gonna be? If its a secret, no worries, I understand. Hopefully someday, I'll be on the bottom of that wait list. Until then, be cool, be careful. Moose

ETA: I gotta get one of those PSK's, man, I likes that alot.

Damn Iz, The Z sere is a monster . I can't wait to see it when you get it finished . Glad things are going again and you now have a back up.

Glad to hear ya back up and running, that Z-Sere is a monster !!!!

Bada$$ Iz, glad to you back in action and back on top. Tell Clickin' I said, Wassssup!! That new kiln looks sweet, perhaps a Turley 'chete is in the forecast?

Likin' the looks of that challenge knife. That middle of the blade drop point is looking interesting. I've checked all the blades on your site. I never quite seen anything like that. What are you thinking the handle is gonna be? If its a secret, no worries, I understand. Hopefully someday, I'll be on the bottom of that wait list. Until then, be cool, be careful. Moose

ETA: I gotta get one of those PSK's, man, I likes that alot.

Moose,
This challenge knife will probably get o.d. camo g10 with maybe a sandwich spacer. I'm not sure yet. This one will be for my testing and hopefully if I have enough time I'll make one to send out for the real challenge. I want to be able to incorporate any changes that I can after I test it.
Thanks for the kind words, brother.

Thanks, everybody. I feels good to be rolling again!
Iz

Hey Iz,

Glad to see you're back up and running. I'm liking those psk's and the Z sere!

Nathan

Phew!!! 2 weeks overall wasn't too bad I suppose.

Just work weekends and holidays and you'll be back on track by December bro... Can you tell I have to suffer a multinational corporation being my place of work?!! :D

Lol, @ Gerber.:D I hear ya, man. Unfortunately you're not far off the truth of how I'm gonna have to catch up.:( But yeah, two weeks ain't bad at all. I've been blessed for sure.

Nathan,
Thanks, brother! I appreciate the kind words.:thumbup:
Iz

Back