Back out in shop.. sweatin .... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get as much done as I can in between these camping trips. LOL

It's been a fun summer. Life is good when you live it.

Cuffed up at the border :(

Wow - what a bunch of bullshit - I went to pick up a package that was waiting for me for two months at the shippers.

Homeland security though it was suspicious to wait that long before I picked up my package - tore my car apart - held me for two hours before finally belivin my story....

All i shipped was some yolokia hot sauce....lol

Tracking down chicken problems. Idiots think fresh poultry will hold up with minimum precations when its 100 degrees outside. damn. My motto? Sell em or smell em!!!!!

Cuffed up at the border :(

Wow - what a bunch of bullshit - I went to pick up a package that was waiting for me for two months at the shippers.

Homeland security though it was suspicious to wait that long before I picked up my package - tore my car apart - held me for two hours before finally belivin my story....

All i shipped was some yolokia hot sauce....lol

Dude... I don't know what yolokia is but it sounds suspicious. Glad you are alive to tell the story man.

Here is what I went to pick up

1596-2T.jpg

You couldn't pay me to go near anyone's cavity that considers ingesting that sort of thing.

No - just a bunch of bullshit - about not believing me I would wait two month to pick something up...

Anyways - I have been in the US before and enjoy going down south but today I was treated like a fucking terrorist....accused of something that the homeland security didn't even know what.

In the end two hours later I was told - you can go - you're alright...

Damn...

Well Pauli, it sucks that you had a bad day and were treated that way. Only good thing I can say is that it is better to error on the side of caution. Who knows how the next dose of anthrax will get here.

Yeah I'm alright now - just needed to vent a bit...

I now know what to expect when I cross next time lol....

Yeah I'm alright now - just needed to vent a bit...

I now know what to expect when I cross next time lol....

Sorry mango. It does work both ways though, a guy can get the same treatment going up. Heck, I have to pay a fee just to get back into my own country,,, :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back