Back out in shop.. sweatin .... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow mangs. WTF is going on in the club this afternoon? J is only one man. There are plenty of neckers to go around in the club. Damn heat is making people crazy.

Wow mangs. WTF is going on in the club this afternoon? J is only one man. There are plenty of neckers to go around in the club. Damn heat is making people crazy.

That could very well be, we finally hit the low 80's for a whole week. :D

Me, I don't like it, too warm for me. :eek:

J you know how to get off the X so its no big deal right? The cross on the other hand.....

Cabra I like the, "No debt deal face" better. Please re post. Thanks

Obi---If you're minus a necker I've got a couple. I can let you have a thin tiger striped one. I know how much you loved yours. No REAL Hortonite should be w/o one. LMK.........................Ron

Obi---If you're minus a necker I've got a couple. I can let you have a thin tiger striped one. I know how much you loved yours. No REAL Hortonite should be w/o one. LMK.........................Ron
Thanks man. Very kind gesture. I am keeping the necker it looks like. He was not interested. I think I am going to rock it tonight actually.

You guys keep your knives. He's already sold one. And if anybody wants the necker he puts for sale. I will offer 50 dollars shop credit to the one of you who buys it.

Been a long week. Lol. 18 beers a day for 15 ish years unless I was deployed or on a short layover. My bloodpressure is running very high. 34 yr old. Non smoker. Physically active and not overweight. I guess it was. The booze. So im running lean. Real lean. On boost

2011-01-08_11-23-44_186.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back