Back out in shop.. sweatin .... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Brain you sharing that with me or not.
I mean, the special edition triple chisel, .61" stainless neckers.

Jeremy, said your set of stainless neckers went out last week along with the ones for Keith, Kurt, Ron, Pauli, Mike, Nick, and Filip. Fug's necker was delayed because he wanted Jeremy to make the tip like this one.

attachment.php

If people don't realize it Jeremy is an artist not a Walmart. I've had to wait over a year for a knife and had no problems waiting because I knew when it was done, it would be special, a work of art so to speak.

If people don't realize it Jeremy is an artist not a Walmart. I've had to wait over a year for a knife and had no problems waiting because I knew when it was done, it would be special, a work of art so to speak.

What BBT said. Everytime I see a Sawback Camp my heart rate goes up thinking it may be mine. But the wait will be worth it.

Good to see you back BBT. Did you visit your new homestead???

Dang its hot, 63deg by 9:30! I hate digging ditches.............:grumpy:

Hey guys. Yea I got my stainless necker today, dropped it into the storm drain. Oh well. LOL Brian!

I just tripped over my pile of stainless neckers that arrived five minutes after I ordered them and hit my head on the futon.

Hey the stainless necker blanks got here today......J dropped them off himself. Hey said he had so many made i could have these blanks to make slipjoint blades out of----no charge!

He IS holding my combat kitchen knife hostage...........i believe he said he'd finish it when he had a beer? i may never get it back..........

the black and white striped jumper is just more comfortable while using these heavy picks and shovels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back