Back out in shop.. sweatin .... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
One last comment. First mother fuckers CANT READ. Second, all you people just jump on board and talk shit, about what? Some shit that isn't even fucking happening.

I ASKED about more neckers, he had a post saying more MIGHT be coming, MIGHT, so I pm'd him to ask WHEN. ARE YOU ABLE TO UNDERSTAND SO FAR?

THIRD, I was going to sell those 2 knives REGARDLESS of getting another knife or not.. LIKE I GIVE A RATS ASS.

I wasn't even upset IN THE LEAST til all you fools jump on me for basically NOTHING< tells me you guys need less internet time or some shit.

And if me putting you on the X is me trying to get you and the rest of this crew to slow down and understand what was said, then fine. I didn't do shit nor ask anything of you except WHEN MIGHT THERE BE MORE?

I sent J 2 pms about this shit after the name calling began. Unless he is sharing this with you all, you guys DONT GET IT.

OB1, you seemed cool, then you just bash on me to join the group.. thats so cool. is this a group of 16yr olds or 30+, fucking act like it. Sorry I'm not some old school forum user that you all "know".

Can you guys read this? I expect lots more shit now since that seems the way everyone operates around here, BUTT HURT.

Also, I don't expect J to pump out knives for me, someone else can be that role. I think J has great customer service and makes sweet knives. I also think J misread my first PM and then flew off the handle at me because, well, I guess thats how he felt.

And walmart is for white trash.

Lastly, I'd like to thank Filip for being the most real.

Continue on with your play time if you need to.. I'm here if you don't have a dog to beat up or an ugly wife to slap around.

ob1's on the X now. Not fun any more. No hard feelings man. Probably too late for that but oh well. Little ball busting was better than people calling you bitchy though right? Different people all over the place I suppose. I get pissed off a lot and when I take a moment to sit back and think everything over before I make a rash judgement call I think of what my good 'ol friend Chopper likes to say....
HTFU.jpg

pretty much.. some of you were dicks for no reason, and I took some shit too serious for no reason. text is lame, im tired. only sorry I have is to J for making noise in his forum.

One last comment. First mother fuckers CANT READ. Second, all you people just jump on board and talk shit, about what? Some shit that isn't even fucking happening.

I ASKED about more neckers, he had a post saying more MIGHT be coming, MIGHT, so I pm'd him to ask WHEN. ARE YOU ABLE TO UNDERSTAND SO FAR?

THIRD, I was going to sell those 2 knives REGARDLESS of getting another knife or not.. LIKE I GIVE A RATS ASS.

I wasn't even upset IN THE LEAST til all you fools jump on me for basically NOTHING< tells me you guys need less internet time or some shit.

And if me putting you on the X is me trying to get you and the rest of this crew to slow down and understand what was said, then fine. I didn't do shit nor ask anything of you except WHEN MIGHT THERE BE MORE?

I sent J 2 pms about this shit after the name calling began. Unless he is sharing this with you all, you guys DONT GET IT.

OB1, you seemed cool, then you just bash on me to join the group.. thats so cool. is this a group of 16yr olds or 30+, fucking act like it. Sorry I'm not some old school forum user that you all "know".

Can you guys read this? I expect lots more shit now since that seems the way everyone operates around here, BUTT HURT.

Also, I don't expect J to pump out knives for me, someone else can be that role. I think J has great customer service and makes sweet knives. I also think J misread my first PM and then flew off the handle at me because, well, I guess thats how he felt.

Continue on with your play time if you need to.. I'm here if you don't have a dog to beat up or an ugly wife to slap around.

I shop at Walmart!
Thats where I found this deal

0061110200002_180X180.jpg

Tool Logic Stainless Steel Credit Card Companion with LED Light, Black $19.97

:D :D :D :) ;) :) :D :D :D

I don't like the way you call people in this forum "mother fuckers" or "dicks"
I don't recall that someone in this forum use that kind of language with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

you can't take it all to heart man, I even have to tell my wife to get the sand out of her vag every once in a while. It's a public forum man, everyone is going to say what's on their mind without thinking it through. All that being said, I do agree with Cabra on the MFs and dicks part.

This has played its self out. I have a temper and like to throw grease on the fire too. Cause it is just knives. And fun. I don't like the way alot of people project themselves on the internet
Sometimes it may not be intentional ..but that's why i have my own forum. That i pay for .. So. Everyone. (dickheads) calm down. I
have. Im sorry if i caused butthurt. There is a right way and wrong way to say and handle
things. We are all guilty of being on the questionable side of delivering butthurt.. So. Thanks everyone for your support. Jeremy

Last edited:
I'm giving fair warning to everyone in this forum. This is Mr. Horton's forum and Mr. Horton's forum is found in the Makers Section of BFC. It is NOT found in Whine & Cheese or The Pirate's Cove. If you feel the need to resort to vulgar language to get your point across then you need to do it elsewhere. We will not tolerate that kind of language in any forum which is outside of W&C or The Cove.

We try to stay out of the the Maker's Forums because we feel that the maker can handle their own forum and keep things under control but every once and awhile we Supers will step in if we feel someone has crossed a line. Today that line was crossed.

This thread is closed and I'm not going to edit it in anyway. Why? Because the ignorance of some people needs to be displayed to show how immature and unreasonable they truly are. Don't be like that person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back