Backyard SURVIVE!n'

I have a yellow cedar one that has been going at least 5-6 years. It's out side all year round but out of the rain under cover and off the ground. Very dry.

Here's "Kimber's" chopping block. It's a big ol' piece of Ash.
f5dab4adf283a1946bb252f7ca9fe056.jpg

I have a yellow cedar one that has been going at least 5-6 years. It's out side all year round but out of the rain under cover and off the ground. Very dry.

Mine won't be that protected, but still helpful to know. Where is your stump exactly that it's so well protected?

Nice, Standard!

Mine won't be that protected, but still helpful to know. Where is your stump exactly that it's so well protected?

In my carport. I know that might sound city, but it's way nicer to split on concrete, and clean up is a breeze with a wide push broom. I have a cord or so of yellow cedar rounds in there waiting for me to split.

Wish I had some digital photos of my Australian Shepherd 'Rowdy' he lived up to that name 110%. Till he was running circles around or farm truck and got hit one day. Seemed to knock the spunk right out of him. He was still my buddy in the woods though. Miss him dearly. My father had one when he was young named 'Hot shot' and he said he was the same.

Enjoy that puppy phase. Them pups never loose it. :D

My other GSO: A German Shepherd One! The background is the Del Mar Dog Beach in Del Mar (San Diego County), CA... She thinks that the Mighty Pacific is her own personal backyard pool :D
P.S. apologies for the huge size of the photo. Didn't look that big when I shared devices from my iPhone :eek:

HadNF3P.jpg

Thanks HK. A very intelligent breed indeed and with proper training a great family dog. Too bad they don't come with a free Dyson vacuum cleaner ;)

Wish I had some digital photos of my Australian Shepherd 'Rowdy' he lived up to that name 110%. Till he was running circles around or farm truck and got hit one day. Seemed to knock the spunk right out of him. He was still my buddy in the woods though. Miss him dearly. My father had one when he was young named 'Hot shot' and he said he was the same.

Enjoy that puppy phase. Them pups never loose it. :D

I think these Australian cattle dogs have a screw loose from the beginning! They're just happy as hell to be a part of anything you're doing.
The puppy phase is with Kimber is almost all fun unless she's tearing something up!

My other GSO: A German Shepherd One! The background is the Del Mar Dog Beach in Del Mar (San Diego County), CA... She thinks that the Mighty Pacific is her own personal backyard pool :D
P.S. apologies for the huge size of the photo. Didn't look that big when I shared devices from my iPhone :eek:

HadNF3P.jpg

She's a beautiful pup!

:eek: page 5!!!

I'll give this a bump. Had a day out with the kiddo Sunday to enjoy our new hammocks. If he wasn't with me I'd have fallen right to sleep.

Look daddy, crow!

Our fearless yard mutt on the watch for snakes. Tiny toothpick digging to China.

And what's a day in the Texas heat without a dip in our luxurious one kid pool. Mr. Coolguy approved!

Great time in our back yard this weekend. (Well pasture)

Very cool, Tex!

I have a Grand Trunk hammock in my cart on this one site. It's something I'd really like to try out, I just need to get out and justify the purchase.

Back