Bad news

Hello friends,
I just got some bad news from Australia. Our friend Bruce Molin has died. Bruce was a friend to HI, and to everyone he met. Here is the email I just received from his friend Brian.

I am sorry to have to let you know that our mutual friend Bruce Molin passed away today at his home in Old Bar. Bruce had organized a list of friends and family to contact in the case of an emergency, as far back as January 2010, and Chris Goodsell and I are working our way through that list. At this early stage I cannot tell you any more apart from the fact that his sister is arriving from interstate tomorrow and when we know Bruce’s last wishes I will keep you informed. In the meantime, and if necessary, you can always get me on 0422.307.120.
Bruce’s mate,
Brian.
P.S. Blu is OK and in good hands.
24th August 2011.

Steve

Bruce and Blu, his best friend.
000_0090.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!
I was just thinking about emailing him yesterday, to see if he was doing alright because i hadnt heard or gotten an email from him in awhile and was getting concerned.....
Words cannot describe what i'm feeling right now. I am nearly struck speechless. crying.

Bruce Molin was a rare breed. Heart as big as the horizon. Gentle as the day is long. Good, good company. A True Friend.
This news hurts.
I am going to miss you dearly my friend. Godspeed to you.
Good to hear Blu is in good hands.
My condolences to his family and friends.
Thank you Brian and Steve for letting us know this very saddening news.
If theres in anything I/We can do....please do let us know.

Last edited:
Is Bruce also known as B.C Molin?

My goodness! Smoke sent to his family and loved ones...R.I.P Bruce.

Always the gentleman, his words always kind and helpful, you will sorely be missed my friend. Smoke and prayers.
Bless you friend.

FortKnight, RIP my friend I will miss your surprise calls. Love and Respect

Last edited:
Damn i feel like crying. Mr.Molin was always helpful and supportive. Though i've never seen him...but he was truly a respectable person.

So sorry to hear of Bruce passing. He was a loyal customer and friend to HI and Kamis.
Prayers and smoke for smooth journey.

I remember coming across many of B.C Molin's posts from the past but never felt that I knew him until I see how well he was loved here. Blessings for his family and friends.

Back