• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Balls_tothe_Walls (Heath Helton) is a scammer

I am in the same boat- balls_tothe_walls, I left my negative feedback before seeing this thread. My apologies. Please contact me as our PM thread isn’t in my inbox and your profile is restricted so I can’t send you PMs. I will work with the mods to remove your negative feedback once you’ve reached out to me and the situation is cleared up. But please send me a pm or an email to keviniweitz@gmail.com. Thanks

This is not unusual. If you call your bank or credit card company because you suspect fraud they will freeze every payment made around and since the suspected incident. If you used the card to fund a Paypal transaction they get frozen too and start a chargeback process on everything there as well. Then you have to review every transaction you made and let them know if they were legit. They do this to protect you as their customer but sadly it temporarily screws everyone you have recently done business with and their account have holds placed on funds. I have been on both ends of this with my business and it is not fun for either party.

I am in the same boat- balls_tothe_walls, I left my negative feedback before seeing this thread. My apologies. Please contact me as our PM thread isn’t in my inbox and your profile is restricted so I can’t send you PMs. I will work with the mods to remove your negative feedback once you’ve reached out to me and the situation is cleared up. But please send me a pm or an email to keviniweitz@gmail.com. Thanks

Hopefully he can get all of the negative feedback removed. This could have happened to anyone and he appears to be dealing with it as quickly as possible. Sucks all around.

Something similar happened to me, had fraudulent charges on my account and my bank froze everything including a PP transaction I had just made. It got sorted out fairly quickly though.

Hey all! Just got off the phone with paypal and this guy has been hitting us hard. He buys knives and then charges it back. I can confirm 4 cases and paypal just told me they locked his account down. He goes by
Balls_tothe_Walls
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM!!!
If anyone wants any other info like his name and whatever I could do just pm me.

Thanks for your time!!

If you set it up where every PayPal transaction requires authorization with a phone code they text you you can escape the PP part of the mess. Best of luck to all involved and especially to Balls- my sister had her identity stolen and the crooks charged a $120k RV. Fortunately for her she was able to get out of that mess, the RV was later found in upstate WA (she's in Houston Tx) and had been torched and destroyed.
We joked that the culprits must have been a rock band to even need what was basically a tour bus and then torch it afterwards.

Hey all! Just got off the phone with paypal and this guy has been hitting us hard. He buys knives and then charges it back. I can confirm 4 cases and paypal just told me they locked his account down. He goes by
Balls_tothe_Walls
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM!!!
If anyone wants any other info like his name and whatever I could do just pm me.

Thanks for your time!!
Why is this thread still here?

If you set it up where every PayPal transaction requires authorization with a phone code they text you you can escape the PP part of the mess. Best of luck to all involved and especially to Balls- my sister had her identity stolen and the crooks charged a $120k RV. Fortunately for her she was able to get out of that mess, the RV was later found in upstate WA (she's in Houston Tx) and had been torched and destroyed.
We joked that the culprits must have been a rock band to even need what was basically a tour bus and then torch it afterwards.

Or a mobile meth lab.

I have not bought/sold with BTTW, but I did do a trade with him back in early November based partially off his reddit knifeswap presence. Not high end custom range knives, but relatively expensive steel. Went smooth as can be. He communicated well and had no issues. Hope this all works itself out for all parties involved!

Wouldn't it be a GREAT IDEA to change the title of this thread so that it is not as damning out the gate to the seller in question? As I understand he has a legitimate reason for the unfolding of this fiasco.

Easy enough for the OP to change the title - maybe write -
CAUTION Balls_tothe_Walls has some PP issues - Your Recent Transaction could be challenged - or something to that effect and then edit the opening post with a bit more background?

Beware OP you could be in this kind of Sh%*$#t some day and be happy for some understanding from the group.

Just sayin'

Ray

I received a dispute on the 18th. I really hope this gets cleared soon. It's really bad timing to have my funds on hold due to being unable to purchase some xmas presents.

Edit: This post gives me hope. Before I found it, I thought that I was being scammed.

Last edited:
Excellent news and thanks for posting!
Now maybe T thtieu can change the title of this thread???
Obviously this was in now way a scam and there’s no reason for anyone seeing this thread thinking that.
Joe

My Paypal dispute has been fixed. A huge thank you and a even bigger sorry to Balls_tothe_walls. I will work with the mods to get my negative feedback removed.
Again, thank you and my sincere apologies for jumping to conclusions too soon.

has everyone has theirs resolved? i just got fined an additional $20 by paypal. at this point i'm just trying to understand the status of mine. whether i need to wait or have balls look into it again

Back