• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Balls_tothe_Walls (Heath Helton) is a scammer

been following this thread for a while. members who come with information or updates are attacked and some even accused as being part of the scam.

but, i'm noticing a trend now. people here that are actually owed money or a knife seem to be receptive of the new information and acting civil. All of the hostility seems to be coming from people who are just here to join the lynch mob with no skin in the game. mostly speculations on his motives, insults, conspiracy theories etc.

meanwhile Jake, and others who actually are owed money, seem to have been in contact with him recently and are making some progress

Every thief has their apologist.

While you are correct, the reason would be different motives. Those without skin in the game are talking right and wrong(feasible and Un-Feasible explanations) and preserving the integrity of the forum. They are trying to save others from loosing money and are offended by theft. Those with skin in the game want their money 1st off. When you are trying to get something (even owed and deserved) it works better to go the polite root-they have nothing to loose, but time. They have already lost their money.
But pay people back or not, he wronged them

i think we can achieve this without attacking and accusing people who are updating the thread. i came to this thread with an update as i was owed money too, and finally got a response from him as recent as a couple of weeks ago. i got a lot of negative responses. others came on the thread later with similar updates, and were also attacked, some even accused as being in cahoots with him.

at first i was pretty disappointed with BF, but calmed down quickly. i'm not going to judge this community based on a couple of bad apples. they seem to swarm to threads like these anyway, not where i spend most of my time

i think we can achieve this without attacking and accusing people who are updating the thread. i came to this thread with an update as i was owed money too, and finally got a response from him as recent as a couple of weeks ago. i got a lot of negative responses. others came on the thread later with similar updates, and were also attacked, some even accused as being in cahoots with him.

at first i was pretty disappointed with BF, but calmed down quickly. i'm not going to judge this community based on a couple of bad apples. they seem to swarm to threads like these anyway, not where i spend most of my time

True- there were attacks on a few IMO. It has been a very emotional thread and some are skeptical of those defending Balls motives in doing so. It is not unprecedented for scammers to work with allies, though I don't believe this so here, and wouldn't accuse anyone of such without some reasonable proof. More often it was the opinion rather than the person that was under attack. In these short written comments it can often be misinterpreted.
But I can only speak for myself and how I viewed it

Last edited:
True- there were attacks on a few IMO. It has been a very emotional thread and some are skeptical of those defending Balls motives in doing so. It is not unprecedented for scammers to work with allies, though I don't believe this so here, and wouldn't accuse anyone of such without some reasonable proof. More often it was the opinion rather than the person that was under attack. In these short written comments it can often be misinterpreted.

i get where you're coming from, but myself and most of these people didn't say anything opinionated. i did not defend him in any way. i just stated what happened with my case.

People in here that actually read my comments and still came after me are just sucked up in the mob mentality. In fact i was even posting a disclaimer with every comment i wrote on here for a while, but it was just ignored.

i get where you're coming from, but myself and most of these people didn't say anything opinionated. i did not defend him in any way. i just stated what happened with my case.

People in here that actually read my comments and still came after me are just sucked up in the mob mentality. In fact i was even posting a disclaimer with every comment i wrote on here for a while, but it was just ignored.
Hey guys, balls is responding and dealing with the situation, as he already did for me. As mentioned above in the thread, these things happen, so just reach out to him so he can have it taken care of in a timely manner.

It's definitely not ok to just start calling someone a scammer without even attempting to reach out

You jumped the gun here dude. Please take down his personal info in the interim. This is NOT ok

Josh, these were your first posts in this thread .

Josh, these were your first posts in this thread .

that was like the second day this thread existsed, months ago, BEFORE he went dark and before he was banned, while he was still responding to everyone, i strongly believe my initial was fair.

I finally got my money back, so i came back to the thread to update. but clearly, i came back to become a scapegoat. agian, thanks for punishing those who came to help

now, let's also take a step back and read my comments. did i defend him in any way? i only deplored the sudden and rash knee jerk reactions on the thread.

that was like the second day this thread existsed, months ago, BEFORE he went dark and before he was banned, while he was still responding to everyone, i strongly believe my initial was fair.

I finally got my money back, so i came back to the thread to update. but clearly, i came back to become a scapegoat. agian, thanks for punishing those who came to help
I made no statement about you. Did your quotes contradict you? You drew that conclusion yourself.

i even used the wording "in the interim". i'm not playing victim, you're stating your opinion against me, so i'm responding
I made no statement of opinion about you by simply quoting your posts. You stated the opinion that you thought could be drawn.

I made no statement of opinion about you by simply quoting your posts. You stated the opinion that you thought could be drawn.
"Josh, these were your first posts in this thread" sounded like an implication. sorry if i misunderstood, but you have to admit, if there was no implication with your post, you failed to bring that across successfully

"Josh, these were your first posts in this thread" sounded like an implication. sorry if i misunderstood, but you have to admit, if there was no implication with your post, you failed to bring that across successfully
I do feel simparjy for you, as I do for everyone that sells a knife a doesn't get paid for it.

I'm truly glad you have been made whole. I wish the same for everyone.

anyway, a lot of unnecessary arguing and veering off topic, i'm going to unwatch this thread now, cus i'm can't help but feel like i'm being treated like crap after trying to be helpful. so i'll just repeat my ONLY motive on this final comment to this thread.

PSA: He is responding, so if you're owed money, try him again, either on reddit or instagram (he's banned from here). If you had a massdrop falcon stolen from you, please PM me and have proof ready. Let's all learn from this incident and use paypal G&S for everything!

Man! This thing do be draggin' on. :rolleyes: I drop in to see if anything new has happened but the ultimate conclusion about the behavior came loooong ago. :( I'll see myself out. ;)

Still can’t believe PayPal let this happen. Seems like if this is happening here, there are many unhappy people elsewhere with PayPal...

anyway, a lot of unnecessary arguing and veering off topic, i'm going to unwatch this thread now, cus i'm can't help but feel like i'm being treated like crap after trying to be helpful. so i'll just repeat my ONLY motive on this final comment to this thread.

PSA: He is responding, so if you're owed money, try him again, either on reddit or instagram (he's banned from here). If you had a massdrop falcon stolen from you, please PM me and have proof ready. Let's all learn from this incident and use paypal G&S for everything!
Everyone loves you Josh, it’s just that we do not trust nor believe in Heath. We think that he is a flat out liar.
If this was the horse, buggy, and telegraph days, we would all be happy to patiently wait years, if necessary for the restitution to occur.
This is 2018, age of lightning fast internet. You fix your shit within 24 to 72 business day hours, and never lose contact with those that you need to repay. Anything less is not even close to being acceptable.

If this was the horse, buggy, and telegraph days, we would all be happy to patiently wait years, if necessary for the restitution to occur.
This is 2018, age of lightning fast internet. You fix your shit within 24 to 72 business day hours, and never lose contact with those that you need to repay. Anything less is not even close to being acceptable.

100% agree, i just want people who are owed money to see that he's responding so they can get their money, it's frustrating how the thread is so clouded with circle jerking and the real updates are being buried. i get it, if the situation was dead in the water, yea have your fun and beat the dead horse, i get it, i'm on forums. BUT that's not the case, you might be able to get your money back, so try! then circle jerk on. i can't believe people have to argue and take hate for letting people know he is responding, and have to fight back to be believed. if none of us defended OURSELVES (not him), someone could come to this thread looking for an update, and think, "oh no i'll never get my money. these guys claiming they got their money are the scammers friends, oh well"

Everyone loves you Josh

:D

Still can’t believe PayPal let this happen. Seems like if this is happening here, there are many unhappy people elsewhere with PayPal...

From all I've been reading, the people that paypal left hanging were the ones who accepted F&F. Since they didn't pay for the service that offers protection, they didn't get it.

From all I've been reading, the people that paypal left hanging were the ones who accepted F&F. Since they didn't pay for the service that offers protection, they didn't get it.

Just adding to this. The Bank took the money back from PP through charge back. PP paid those with G&S transactions out of their own pocket . This protection is part of why you pay the fee. Go F&F and you are on your own.
PP has it's faults, but this was not one of them

This thread has given me a much higher respect for paypal, and reinforced for all of us the importance of paying and accepting money, only by using G&S.
I still think that those who used F&F, dealing with Heath, should actually be treated like friends and family, and get immediate 100% reimbursement from Heath himself.

Back