1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 29 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Ron Flaherty Folder , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Balls_tothe_Walls (Heath Helton) is a scammer

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by thtieu, Dec 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. lieferung

lieferung

May 24, 2016
    Atleast the main selling r/ is not tolerating him having full privileges. Good on reddit for that.

LCKT707 and Vaporstang like this.
  2. LCKT707

LCKT707 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Has anyone involved been made right? More importantly is he still ignoring messages from those involved?

3. willythekid

willythekid Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I went on reddit to warn users that this guy was ripping people off over here a bladeforums... I got a 30 day ban over there for that lol. Even with all this evidence against the guy, can't make this stuff up. I told the admin that banned me about this thread and never got a response. Eff reddit and their child-like behavior over there. What a joke of a knife forum...

4. Gastonknife

Gastonknife Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 15, 2008
    Wow, If this guy does not make the hall of shame here - no one will.

5. danbot

danbot Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Heath Helton has my Hall of shame vote! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

6. danbot

danbot Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Welcome to the Hall of Shame Heath Helton! You've well earned it!

7. Sulluvun

Sulluvun

Oct 1, 2016
    Dang, not active here mainly just on reddit. Remembered I was still owed about $100 from Balls a few days ago from all the shenanigans and found this thread. Anyone live in Kansas?

Heath Helton
    1420 Church St.
    Eudora, KS, 66025

That's the address I have from when he won a raffle of mine.

Mike Pierson likes this.
  8. ndmiller

ndmiller Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 30, 2015
    That figures, not paying debts after using raffles on Reddit as last resort to settle outstanding debts.

9. DNAIrradiator

DNAIrradiator Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2013
    Helton moved to Texas right as this whole nasty business was becoming public. I have of course heard nothing from him, but he thinks I'm one of those folks that was bad-mouthing him excessively here on BF. Yet here I still sit, out $600 cash AND my BNIB Spyderco Paramilitary 2 light gray 20CP sprint. I just KNEW I shouldn't sell that knife when I listed it - guess I should have followed my instinct.

Helton is a criminal, plain and simple. All his poor me explanations about his "situation" and seeing him continue to be active with knife raffles on Reddit only lend support to the fact he's a conniving scam artist.

JohnWE, MJ713, Joshua Wells and 8 others like this.
  10. Mike Pierson

Mike Pierson Freedom is not Free Platinum Member

Dec 22, 2017
    Going thru there 2 times soon...

11. stonesell

stonesell Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2009
    If Heath Helton is truly a Pricipal at Life Community Church North, in Corinth, Texas, then that reflects poorly on that particular Christian organization.
    It would be hypocritical of them to protect or condone this type of criminal element.
    Maybe there is more than one person that has the same name and age as him, living in Corinth,Texas, but I seriously doubt it. If he is one of the Helton clan, then they are certainly protecting him, but not helping him to become a righteous human being.
    If some of Heath’s victims, could get this story published in the local Corinth, Texas newspaper, it could help stimulate restitution. If the wealthy donors stopped giving money to the Life Community Church North, perhaps Heath would “miraculously” come up with the funds to pay those that he has betrayed.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  12. Sulluvun

Sulluvun

Oct 1, 2016
    How many people are out here? If 50 people chipped in $20 that would be a grand to hire a PI and try to locate him or immediate family, he has to have committed some fraud in the course of these shenanigans.

Looks like the Helton clan owns a lot of property in Denton county, probably rentals, wouldn't be surprised if he's staying in one of those.

13. Mark Boyles

Mark Boyles Gold Member Gold Member

May 3, 2017
    Address as of Jan 21, 2018

Heath Helton
    3025 Blake Street
    Corinth, TX 76210

14. Dullknivescut

Dullknivescut

Aug 10, 2016
    I just read about 900 posts so although I am not personally impacted by this I can say with 100% confidence that this seems like a pretty open and shut situation of chargeback fraud.

Mr.SATism likes this.
  15. OMCHamlin

OMCHamlin

Oct 10, 2000
    Wow, so I read the first few pages, where you guys were beating him for being a scammer, then his comebacks, then his complete and total forgivness by all, and vilification of his accusers, then, seeing this went to 46 pages, I just gave up and went to 46. Yep, not surprised to find that, yes, he was (is) a scammer.
    Folks, in general, if a guy seems like a no-good SOB thief at first glance, quit trying to let him (the silver tongued scammer) talk you out of it, your gut feeling was right in the first place...
    Some things never change.

Pete1977 likes this.