Banner for Blade Show 2002!

Some great ideas out there....the theme knife is a GREAT IDEA>> all of us make our own version of the same knife?? And a MINIGUN set up in front of the booth will draw a BIG crowd....just warn everyone that standing behind Les when he has a red dot on his back might get you cut in half!!!
smile.gif

I'm guessing those barrels are hard chrome lined #416 stainless steel. Maybe we could get Devin Thomas to forge some of it into a kickass Damascus, just for the collaboration knives. We each do our best knife, but in that Damascus. A one time, one of a kind...

------------------
Jerry Hossom
www.hossom.com
The Tom & Jerry Show

You only have to ask and ye shall receive. That sounds pretty cool. You could call it the "general electric" series!

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

Oh yeah man! Ryan, that would be great to have a couple of them.

I like the idea of each of us doing the same knife, 1 of 1 and auctioning the set off to pay for the beer and pictures of Sabrina!
smile.gif

OK, I think this is my favorite thread on this thing ever! And I am very fond of Rob's name for the banner and we could add offensive at the end so it would be **** OFF knives! I guess we should leave the abbreviated version off the banner though. And I dig the collaboration and the set of knives ideas, you guys are not nearly as dumb as Mayo said! The barrels are 4140 Chrome lined I believe, so we gotta add some carbon but I have a guy workin on it! And Jerry, that loose buff with the compound worked GREAT! Finished one of them signal mirror knives up yesterday and it is bad ass!
Thank goodness our bead blast cabinet works so well or I might want to do that more often! Well, gotta go get drunk at a good buds hail and fairwell now so ... Atlanta 2002 ... stand by for a REAL good time!
Duane Dwyer
PS Jerry, do you have a refrigerator we can use or not? Or do you think we should just rent one of those Keg coolers?

Tom, Jerry, Rob,
If you guys would send me your mailing address at my hotmail address: rrenuart@hotmail.com I'll send some gun barrels out within a two week period or so. Or, you can have me send more to Duane so his guy can make the Damascus and then he can send you the stock. Let me know.

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

mine is now www.cnc.com
i wish!!!!!!!!!
dont go sending those bbls to me....
I dont want to get caught with anything illegal....I might get in trouble with the buttheads here who think they are in charge!!
frown.gif

Tom,
These things are out of service life gun barrels that are just cut up into pieces. It is not big deal to get them and not big deal to own them. We make plaques out of them, and one guy made a footrail for his bar with them.

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

FULL AUTO: Natural Elimination
or how about: Hard Core Knives for Hard Core Buttheads!!!!!
smile.gif

Banners

"Came to sell knives - ended up drinking beer"

"Will trade knives for beer"

"If you can shotgun the keg - you win a free knife!"

biggrin.gif

Back