• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bark River Bravo 2 green micarta/S35VN

The boring stuff: Price is PayPal G&S priority TYD in the lower 48. The price you see is the price you pay. First unconditional "I'll take it" posted here gets it, timestamp rules - though I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose. After posting your intent to buy, please follow up with me via PM or at mbhecht19@gmail.com. Prompt payment is expected and will be followed by shipping on the next business day. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions here, via PM or email and I will do my best to respond quickly. No trades, please.

The good stuff: up for sale today is a Bark River Bravo 2 in S35VN with polished green canvas micarta - $220
1NXJ8Rg.jpg

New and unused, purchased from KSF. This one has the jimped thumb ramp. Mint condition except for a tiny spot (couple of marks less than 1 mm across) on the maker's mark side of the blade about halfway from tip to choil, visible in some light. I have no idea what it is; I've never cut more than paper with this knife. Microfiber and rubbing alcohol didn't fix the problem. The smudge under the maker's mark is just a fingerprint. Comes with leather sheath but no box. The sheath has a few snail trails and a small liquid stain.

Turns out that it's very difficult to photograph convex edges and polished micarta without getting a lot of glare and false colors. Maybe I was just shooting the wrong light. Anyway, the close-up of the handle is the only one with good approximation of the color. Similarly, the sheath is not quite so orange as it appears.
https://imgur.com/a/L5NQFBl

Thanks for looking!

Back