Bark River Bravo 2

Is it discontinued or what?
Dont seem to find any, atleast not here in Europe.

I checked a couple of dealers in the US - no Bravo 2s in stock. It certainly wasn't an exhaustive search; but the places I looked generally keep good stock of barkies.

I checked a couple of dealers in the US - no Bravo 2s in stock. It certainly wasn't an exhaustive search; but the places I looked generally keep good stock of barkies.

Yeah, and barkriverknives.com dont offer any help either.

Well, looks like Bark River is or has been temporary closed due to the covid19 situation.

Anyway, i have found a beautiful Bravo 1.25 CPM 3V with white bone micarta. It not what i was searching for but as im a hunter, it might be right.

Opinions on this?

Bark River makes stuff in batches. Some sell quicker than others and run out at dealers. Some stay a long time. It's not unusual to see a knife type sold out. Many dealers carry pre order lists for whenever the next batch comes in. It can be frustrating but most of the popular BRK lines will be back around eventually.

Reactions: vab
Bark River makes stuff in batches. Some sell quicker than others and run out at dealers. Some stay a long time. It's not unusual to see a knife type sold out. Many dealers carry pre order lists for whenever the next batch comes in. It can be frustrating but most of the popular BRK lines will be back around eventually.

Yup, this is my understanding to. Well, i think i will go for the 1.25 anyway. Got more use for a knife of that size.

Also, i did almost fall in love with the bone white micarta.
Found a Bravo 1 in A2 steel with denim micarta that also was gorgeous, so now its down to size and steel..prize is about the same.

Back