• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bark River Ultralite Bushcrafter SOLD

mcoop1

Gold Member
Hey guys. Have a great knife for sale. As always, first I’ll take it followed by payment gets the knife. Pay pal only g&s and priority shipping included. US only. Sorry no trades at the moment. Thanks for looking!

Bark River Ultralite Bushcrafter -
This knife is in new condition. I am the original owner. Never been carried or used. Blade is 3.25 inches in 3v. Handle is green canvas micarta. Thin stock, thin behind the edge, and crazy sharp. I’ll include the write up from Bark River below. Comes with a leather sheath and box. Asking SOLD
https://imgur.com/a/lstqHRX

Ultra tough CPM 3V steel allows the blade to be thinned out for excellent slicing cuts and reduced weight for easy carry. This can be accomplished without fear of breakage because of CPM 3V's amazing toughness. A convex Scandi ground edge ensures razor sharpness and excellent edge retention.

Measuring 7.4" overall with a 3.2" blade that Rockwells out at 58-60 with a thickness of .090" the Bark River Ultra Light Bushcrafter weight just 2.7 ounces! A leather belt carry sheath is included. The initial reviews on this one are winnner, winner, winner! Proudly made in the USA.

Last edited:
Back