• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Barrett Fallout / Copper Matrix / Bill the Butcher / DLC Anax / Sheepdog

Time to separate myself from a few knives. Too many projects and not enough money All knives are in great shape and if there is a slight flaw it will be listed. Not interested in trades UNLESS you have a special Sharknivco (Infamous, Keto, rare material combo other) or Viknves (Veneno #1 or rare material combo other) for partial trades plus cash. If it works out differently I may be willing to do full trade for the right thing but cash is needed more right now. You can also see my knives on Instagram @gr33nshirt and feel free to ask questions or request more pictures. Thanks!

BARRETT FALLOUT 1 of 1: This is the only version of this knife and it is in pristine shape. I would honestly give it a 99%. Centered with no play, strong lockup and ridiculously smooth action. I got this a few months ago but hardly ever carry it. Won't be sad if it doesn't sell because it is an amazing knife. Damascus blade, etched titanium handles and the "moonglow" radioactive symbol inlayed in the handle. No flaws that I can see. Asking $2,900 $3,000 obo.

Marfione Copper Matrix #017: Another beautiful knife that is fairly large and has some good weight to it due to the copper. This one is also centered without play, buttery action and strong lockup. Mirror polish Elmax blade with full tritium copper handle, copper "skull crusher" and a DLC/copper backspacer. Very, very small scratches on the blade that are hard to see. Mirror polish just shows easier but no actual damage to the knife. No other flaws that I can see. Asking $1,950 $2,000 obo. (first owner since fall 2015) - Case and all

Kingdom Armory Bill the Butcher framelock: One of my first "grails" that I was after. Beautiful patina brass scale over a titanium frame with a damascus bolster that matches the damascus blade. Definitely a old time, "dress" style knife with Dave's steampunk / old world flare. Very slight vertical "wiggle" while closed but everything else (centering, lockup, etc.) is great. Razor sharp. No other faws that I can see. Asking $1,450 $1,550 -K.A. case included

Marfione Custom Anax: This model features the DLC blade and bronze titanium frame. Comes with the original case, certificate, "devil's tail" attachment, etc. No flaws in the blade or handle but does favour one side but does not scrape. I do not have a tool for this pivot to adjust it. I have not noticed an other issues whatsoever. DLC shows fingerprints and oild pretty easy though, lol. Asking $1,050 $1,100 (first owner fall 2015) - Case and all

Sheepdog C01: great knife with a beaten copper scale with matching pocket clip. Titanium framelock, centered, solid detent and no blade play. S35VN darkwash blade. Small smudge in the darkwash is the only flaw I've found. Hardly carried. Asking $700 obo (first owner fall 2015)

Last edited:
Back