Basic 10 LE

leatherman

leathermoderator
Just got loan of a really nice Busse Basic 10 for sheath fitting and I will be doing a run of semi custom machine stitched sheaths for it as well. :D Pics of the knife coming this weekend if all goes well, and shortly I hope to have a prototype sheath to show off.

I know a few of you have written back when they announced the knife, its been a while, if you dont hear from me soon please feel free to send me a reminder. :)

Thanks to the very generous Busse fan who loaned me this knife, I really appreciate it. :D

Hey where's the pics!:) we are waiting!

Congrats on your own forum Dwayne, and have a great new year
Sar5

Thank you very much my friend. :)

And yes I really need to get to patterning. :eek:

Ok just a little kind
graphic_kicking_donkey.jpg

to get going on those B10 sheaths!!!:D

lol! :p Got the first one on the stitcher right now, and three more cutting for custom work so we should have a lot to show shortly. :D

First semi production is done!! :D

Pics:
basic10.jpg

basic10back.jpg

This one is mid ride, but I will also offer a low ride as well. These feature the removable/replaceable snap strap. They will come in light brown, and black.

Price is 75.00 plus shipping. Give me about two weeks to get em done.

armoralleather@yahoo.com and/or stacy@armoralleather.com

Thanks for looking!!!!

Awesome! Worth the wait, you are really burning the midnite oil!

P.s. Love that rodent 9 sheath!

I'd like to buy one in black mid ride, would take brown if you aren't making any black though. Just let me know payment details. They look awesome!

Justin

Sounds good! :) I got your e-mail and will be in contact shortly.

Thank You!

PS, will be making some in black for sure.

Just got my sheath in and it is a work of art! Perfect fit and finish, couldnt be happier.

Back