Basic 5

I am a new member of this forum, so pelase excuse my ignorace of past disscussion on this subject. I have been in contact with a couple of distributors in the past few days, and--besides saying "no got" in reagard to a Basic 5--there was an involved tale essentially saying that when they are "gottable" again they won't have the Krydex sheath.

First of all, when will the Basic 5 or 7 be in general distribution again? Will they have Krydex sheaths? And this seems to be the best place to ask if there is a Basic 5 available for sale out there? If so, where?

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum! Andy Prisco is the man who can answer all these questions, but I've been talking to him so I can try and help. The Basic line should be available again in a month or so, although Andy may have some sooner. The kydex sheaths are being replaced with leather sheaths, although kydex will still be available to purchase seperately. Either the #5 or #7 will be a great purchase if you want a well-bade, extremely comfortable, incredibly strong, scary sharp knife. Can you tell I like 'em?
smile.gif

------------------
"Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heav'n"
John Milton
There are only two types of people; those who understand this, and those who think they do.

This my first time also Dennis. I just ordered a BS-5 with a kydex sheath and cordura sheath last week from Blue Ridge Knives. It should be here in a couple of days. They also have a BS-7 with kydez sheath and cordura sheath. They had several in stock. Good luck
Arlen

------------------

Back