• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bastion IV8888, ZT 0560, & NorthSide Knives Cleaver for sale!

brandonh328

Gold Member
IMG_0541.JPG IMG_0542.JPG IMG_0543.JPG IMG_0545.JPG IMG_0546.JPG
Hello I would like to return these three beast back to the wild! All are in excellent condition. The ZT does have some slight lock stick which is common with the older models. The Bastion IV 8888 is a perfect specimen, been lightly carried, but I can't find any marks anywhere. Lastly the Northside Knives Pocket Cleaver. BNIB, just been fondled a little here and there. Coatings are rubbing of the blade where it swivels open. This is also common with these knives. All knives come with replace the boxes and paperwork. Thanks for looking. First I'll take it is the rule, time stamps are king. Payment through PayPal G&S with 4% added by you to cover fees, I'll cover shipping. Now for the prices.

ZT 0560: 175.00
Bastion IV8888: 150.00
Cleaver: 150.00

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 110
Hey is northside cleaver still available? Seen a new post yesterday then it was gone? Any reply would greatly be appreciated!

Back