Batson's,meeting Aldo and all that good stuff

Aldo was right on time pulling up with a cargo of steel.Enjoyed meeting several of you and finally putting a face with a name.I was surely looking for one of my hero's and that was you Don Hanson.I know blade show will be here before we know it but wanted to let you know I was looking.Hope I can make it in June to see what you have done.I haven't heard much chatter about the cutting competition but to toot a little I battled a tie for third and lost.I thought out of the field present that ain't half bad.I helped heat treat the third place blade so I get to wear the buckle when I want to anyways :) :)

Hey Glen,

Was that a great weekend? It was nice to finally shake your hand as well. Got the anvil home OK, dragged my 20 year old out and surprised him with having to help me drag it into the shop. He was then promptly dismissed while I started the forge and threw in a piece of 1084 and banged out a hunter.(Any one want to but a handle on it?)

Aldo I was wondering how you were going to unload and set that monster up. Has Big Bill seen it yet?

I enjoyed meeting you and our conversation.

Back