Battle Grade MOAB - This has to happen

Oh hell no! The BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB! thread is NOT fallin' off page one!!!!! :D

Pictured below is a Battle Grade MOAB in INFI.

ZFDKMYj.jpg
Hopfully this long break is in preparation for a MOAB extravaganza bombshell... they are inspecting and stacking the .41+ inch stock infi and sr101, uploading the cnc programs....

I'd be happy to go to the shop and help them speed up their network so the CNC for the BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB load faster!! ;)

Hopfully this long break is in preparation for a MOAB extravaganza bombshell... they are inspecting and stacking the .41+ inch stock infi and sr101, uploading the cnc programs....
Jerry is probably arranging for extra storage space to hold all the steel he will need for the large quantity of these that they will sell. :eek::D

BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB!

Well, no MOAB BACON yet. :(
Maybe Jerry doesn't like bacon anymore; maybe he only eats tofu and salad? ;)

More abs! Yeah! Bring it! Woooo!

Wait. What?

Oh! MO-AB. Got it. Forgiveness please.

Let's get this done!

We NEED a BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB!
How else am I gonna carve the turkey?!??!?! ;)--:D

We NEED a BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB!
How else am I gonna carve the turkey?!??!?! ;)--:D
I love turkey (I eat it year-round). So I say more turkey and more MOABs! :D

No MOAB yet. :( I guess the wait (and weight :D) will be worth it when the fat, mighty MOAB is released.

I wouldn’t mind a wider but shorter MOAB
Would be more convenient to carry around

I'd just like to say, OINK!!! Sooey PIG! PIG!!! BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB! SNORT!!!

Post #619 here.... boss man, we are dedicated to this thread and willing to pay. Give this pig some wings and make some dreams come true!

Nope, nope, nope.... Back to page one for the BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB!

Back