Battle Grade MOAB - This has to happen

Come on Jerry, how about some full flat ground, bowie style goodness? Mix it with some Res C, and it would be irresistible! :eek::D
HOGB14, a.k.a. Basic MOAB!

BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB!

Last edited:
Scoring a MOAB in its original, satin, infi form is a bucket list item that I want so desperately bad.. ya it's a "want"...but I want it with every fiber of my being.. every ounce of my soul..
Back to the top!!

Another month has passed and no MOAB announcement. :(
Maybe this month? :)

BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB!

I’m a fresh piglet with only 2 Busse blades, but would happily make it 3 blades if this thing came out... just saying :)

I’m a fresh piglet with only 2 Busse blades, but would happily make it 3 blades if this thing came out... just saying :)
Oh, it just warms my heart to see such innocence... how fondly I remember that few days when I only had 2 :D ~ funny story about something I did recently. I have a great friend who lives in Lithuaniia, kind of my adopted nephew, in fact one day he'll receive a letter regarding the wishes in my will. ~ So after sending him some new pictures of my latest Busse, he asked "Geez man, just how many do you have?" I said I'd have to go count, I'll let you know. So I replied back to him with the ones I counted. He was like "wow, that's cool" The next day I found a couple more so I had to message him back and update the count. He replied "Gee man, so many you don't even know? I'm worried about you" ..... we laughed..... the next day I came across 2 more :eek: so I messaged him again and said I had to adjust the number a wee bit ... he replied back "Dude, I need to tell you, but you're an addict, you need to admit you're addicted" LOL! Then I sent him a couple photos that some of these guys have posted and asked really? ... he said "Oh man, I'm so sorry, no you're ok, but those guys are ADDICTS" LOL! Yep, I aint got nothing on this crowd by any stretch.

So lets bring this big blade to life! Each time I say "that's it" .... there's another shiny object.....like moths to the flame we go. Best addiction I've ever enjoyed, and I've enjoyed a few. One of the most impactful visuals I saw early on was Rob and his CS MOAB chopping sht and just beating the hell out of it and then slicing vegetables in the kitchen with it- Bottom line is, I'm never dropping 2G's on a blade, but bring us that 101 and it's going to be hard to resist.

I'd love to see a BG MOAB or "Basic MOAB" or Basic Bacon (due to pocket depth concerns, and not being a piglet yet when the MOAB was offered)... perhaps even two offerings of BG Thick Cut MOAB (0.4" like the original) and BG Thin Slice MOAB (~3/16" or <0.2")... Full/high flat or full convex.

I wouldn't mind how the bacon is wrapped (either Micarta, G10, or Res-C handles...), and SR101 is awesome (but I've also never owned or tried SR-77).

It's good to see all of the support for either a BG MOAB, INFI MOAB and/or Basic MOAB!
Let's keep the momentum going, and post in this thread often! (Jerry's watching ;):D)

tumblr_p0khtkhjgX1siuc9oo1_1280.jpg

Back