Battle Grade MOAB - This has to happen

A MOAB XL - I'll take it (especially with Res C)! :)
When you put the MOAB and the Alpha Regulator together, they produce a love child - the AR-15!
(I mean come on! We can't have an AK-47 and not the AR-15... One icon without the other just isn't right! We need the Ying AND the Yang!)

When you put the MOAB and the Alpha Regulator together, they produce a love child - the AR-15!
(I mean come on! We can't have an AK-47 and not the AR-15... One icon without the other just isn't right! We need the Ying AND the Yang!)
AR-15 - I'll take it (with Res C). :):D

Honestly, I can’t believe that Jerry hasn’t already thought about making an AR-15.
It’s getting him to make it.
That’s the hard part.

I’m thinking the AR-15 would just be an AR 9.5” with an extra 5.5”.
I dunno, should we start a “Bring on the AR-15” thread? Kinda feels wrong to morph this thread into that. I’ve been giving it some thought, and I think it is WAAAAAY more likely that we’ll see an AR-15 this year than a MOAB.

I mean we can still get a MOAB blade profile at 15", and a comfort handle... It's essentially going to be a Basic MOAB... Just with an even better handle, I think.

AR-15 just had a better ring to me than "basic MOAB". I don't think it detracts from what we've looking/asking for.

On the other hand, if we forgo the Resperine-C handle for the micarta/g-10 grips, doesn't matter what you call it... I'll still want one!

An Ultra Light MOAB (ThINFI) would be most welcome to me. Somewhere in the 3/16" to .20" range, since INFI already had the exceptional toughness. That'll make it Swift and Deadly - and nice to carry. Like an eRATicator XL in INFI.

Honestly, I can’t believe that Jerry hasn’t already thought about making an AR-15.
It’s getting him to make it.
That’s the hard part.
I'm sure he has thought about an AR-15 knife model, and I think it was mentioned in this thread before. I feel they would sell like all-you-can-eat pancakes! :eek::D Call it AR-15 or Basic MOAB, I don't care - if it has a MOAB style blade with a FHFG and a Res C handle, then I'll buy it (and so will others)! :)

BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB!

It's not too late for a thick and thin AR-15 (aka Basic MOAB)! :)

Add 5 inches to that eraticator blade and put a res-c handle on it. .20-.22 INFI
That would be sooo cool!
I have said a few times I would love to try a HOGB8 with an extra 6" of blade length; add 7" and call it an AR-15 - I'd be fine with that too! :)

Back