Battle Grade MOAB - This has to happen

I wouldn't mind that! I love SR-101. But for such a long blade, it's be nice to be able to get it in INFI too.

This might be a good one to hand off to the Swamp. I'd love to see their new super slicey grind put on a big chopper.
In lieu of a MOAB, I was hoping Dan & Scrap Yard would add about 5" onto the AR 9.5 - that would be quite a knife! :eek::)

As much as I like the Basic style handle, I have realized the Regulator handle is a better choice for controlling a heavy blade, especially one as heavy as a thick AR-15. :cool:

All this "thick stock" and sr101 and SR77 popping up and a "moabish clip point" on the eraticator blade. I hope the MOAB is near.

I hope it's near too... BASIC MOAB, or BG MOAB, I'm hoping it's as long, but somewhat thinner to take advantage of the lateral strength of INFI, and so it's slightly more nimble and lighter to carry and use... and perhaps more affordable.
(Edited for typo)

Last edited:
If I get a Basic MOAB, I will probably sell all of my lesser knives. ;):D

BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB!

Spring will be here soon, and I sure would like to get outside and try out a MOAB, so help us out Jerry. :confused::)

BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB!

Battle Grade MOAB thread on the 4th page!!! These certainly are strange times we're living in. Back to top!!!

If the KlinkHammer can come to fruition, then so can this. Let's do it!!

Battle Grade MOAB thread on the 4th page!!! These certainly are strange times we're living in. Back to top!!!

If the KlinkHammer can come to fruition, then so can this. Let's do it!!

It’s definitely time. Seems the Swamp is all geared up for it with some thick stock and some fancy grinds for it as well.

I don’t know how I’ll pay for it at the moment, but if Jerry releases the beast I’ll find a way.

BG MOAB
and/or
Alpha Rat 15

:cool:

Back