Battle Mistress Review

I have been using this knife for a while now and really enjoy it. I have ment to make a review of it for a while but finally decided to take out the camera and makea little video about it.
I have to say that it is one of my favorite large choppers and is a pretty good knife even for smaller knife tasks like feather sticking etc...
Definitely an excellent large survival knife !

Thanks for the vid! Glad to see you didn't find any gremlin marks under the coating on yours.

Sadly haven't used mine yet. It's a killer blade but I have a ton of user choppers already. Your review makes me want to break it in though. If I make it a user I'll probably strip it and hand-shape the scales a bit more.

Thanks for the vid! Glad to see you didn't find any gremlin marks under the coating on yours.

Sadly haven't used mine yet. It's a killer blade but I have a ton of user choppers already. Your review makes me want to break it in though. If I make it a user I'll probably strip it and hand-shape the scales a bit more.

Yea I was scared I would find crazy grind marks under the coating. I guess I was lucky

What other choppers do you use ?

Yea I was scared I would find crazy grind marks under the coating. I guess I was lucky

What other choppers do you use ?

I've been lucky on my strippers so far as well.

My top 3 choppers right now would be BB13, BME2, and BOOM Parang. Also have an 1111, 1311, a modded DTBM, and a Skrama in the user pile.

Sadly, I have no Mistress anymore. I started my Busse journey with a FBMLE..... with an added swedge grind added by Bill Siegle.

Long moved on!!

Then I had a B11, KZII and now only a measly WTFBG for my chopping needs (unless you count my non name Neplese Khukri and a custom harpoon grind fighter and several machetes)......

I bought a new BGFBM when they were first released and loved it. Unfortunately I sold it to help pay for an overseas trip. I’ve regretted it ever since and am intent on getting another

BMs are my favorite users
UqfapPL.jpg

Mine came in just before Christmas. I think. Had a sheath on the way for it as well. So now it’s all ready to go. Haven’t used it yet, but probably will today before the snow moves in.

Would be the ideal knife to chop the old Christmas tree into kindling!

Mine came in just before Christmas. I think. Had a sheath on the way for it as well. So now it’s all ready to go. Haven’t used it yet, but probably will today before the snow moves in.

Back