• Pickle Rick

Votes: 7 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
057supw7FnBxSm60UTowz73GA

The Fondler.
The Tacdickle Cukecutter.

I have wondered why the name Spyderco.
I think the "Ugly Knife Company" would have been a better name.
Don't you Spyderco fellows get hot.....just teasing.

I have wondered why the name Spyderco.
I think the "Ugly Knife Company" would have been a better name.
Don't you Spyderco fellows get hot.....just teasing.

I love my Spyderco knives but I do find a good percentage of their offerings to be a bit on the ugly side.

I find it interesting how negatively this knife has been received here, yet it would seem it sold well. Before this id have guessed these forums were a good representation of the knife community in general. This knife would seem to contradict that though, unless this knife is just a statistical anomaly. Intresting none the less.

yet it would seem it sold well

You can likely chalk that up to it being a 'flash batch' one time run. Collectors and flippers snatched them up because of limited availability. I doubt it would have garnered nearly as much interest if it were a regular production model. That said, BF is still only a small portion of the overall knife buying market.

At first, I was interested in this knife, but the more I learned about it, the more I hate it. It's thick, it's expensive and it doesn't even have a sharpening choil.

I just bought a spydiechef with hopes I can get my dainty left thumb inside the spyderhole properly. (If not, I'll return it). I was looking to get into spyderco's a bit more. I have a native 5 in fluted titanium which honestly underwhelmed me a lot. But this knife is killing all interest I had in the brand. What terrible business practices.

Wtf is this flash batch racket? It's capitalism at it's worst, that's what it is. Spyderco finally makes a knife that looks like it fills the hand nicely. Finally a knife I might be interested in. A knife that really adds something to the existing line-up. And then spyderco f***s everyone over by aritificially limiting availability and inflating prices. This is a scummy business tactic.

Oh, and there is another thing. Why isn't the clip reversible? There is literally no reason for this. This could have been a wonderful ambidextrous knife.

Spyderco, if you're reading this, I hope you guys have nothing but bad luck until you guys start behaving like respectable human beings. You shan't be receiving any more of my money until you do. Shame on you!

At first, I was interested in this knife, but the more I learned about it, the more I hate it. It's thick, it's expensive and it doesn't even have a sharpening choil.

I just bought a spydiechef with hopes I can get my dainty left thumb inside the spyderhole properly. (If not, I'll return it). I was looking to get into spyderco's a bit more. I have a native 5 in fluted titanium which honestly underwhelmed me a lot. But this knife is killing all interest I had in the brand. What terrible business practices.

Wtf is this flash batch racket? It's capitalism at it's worst, that's what it is. Spyderco finally makes a knife that looks like it fills the hand nicely. Finally a knife I might be interested in. A knife that really adds something to the existing line-up. And then spyderco f***s everyone over by aritificially limiting availability and inflating prices. This is a scummy business tactic.

Oh, and there is another thing. Why isn't the clip reversible? There is literally no reason for this. This could have been a wonderful ambidextrous knife.

Spyderco, if you're reading this, I hope you guys have nothing but bad luck until you guys start behaving like respectable human beings. You shan't be receiving any more of my money until you do. Shame on you!

If you are a lefty, thumb opening will most definitely be an issue with a Spydiechef. It should Spydie flick like a dream, but regular thumb opening will likely suck.

Spyderco Chody Terd Sticker ™
With NEW IMPROVED ' We really Tried this time guys!!!*wink wink* POCKET CLIP' ®

WOW amazing :poop:

Back