Battle Saw. . . . by Busse Combat

Saw toothed Mistress...with ribs..;) MMmmmmm

This is a very cool knife! The teeth add an interesting twist.

I would love to see a toothless cousin as well since the CBT's and pommel design are so sexy.

Don't cut the teeth in mine. Save more

x2

Would be GREAT if the teeth were a drop down menu option like the serrations on the flyin mojo.

quilted SH, .220" INFI in comp finish (I mean, since it's a throwback and all :D ). Hell yes. This will be a chopper with some speed.

Hollow out some of the tang like the ASHBMs and I'm all over it!

.220 thin and CBT... So tempting, but I'm gonna hold out and hope the no teeth option will be dropped in one of the upcoming hump day, trough day specials!!

that thing is so bad a looking it should have an upgrade to green and black g10 for the price of free.

Got my order in. Been waiting for a remake of the old 80's saw back for along time. Wish I had an in at the shop to speed mine up. Oh well, patience is a virtue. LOL

Garth

I keep drooling over this thing! .22 will make it a fast beast. I would love to see a FATTLE Saw someday too. Perhaps .36 like the fat NMFSHs.

Dammit, I'm in...too many good blades coming out so close together....now waiting on 5 from Ohio...next one I'm out, unless it's a????

Don't cut the teeth in mine. Save more

x2

Would be GREAT if the teeth were a drop down menu option like the serrations on the flyin mojo.

quilted SH, .220" INFI in comp finish (I mean, since it's a throwback and all :D ). Hell yes. This will be a chopper with some speed.

Man, I'm really digging the 2" width with the .220" tk, and the flat surface aft the handle for hammering.

Really hoping the teeth are an option, but I fear they won't be.

Without the teeth, this is a no brainer for me and I'm IN.

Only with the teeth.... will need to think it over, but the rest will likely sway me to be IN nonetheless.

Guys, these blades are already cut according to the Bossman himself. ;) Toothless is not an option on this run. In case you missed it:

The blades are done but the current backlog, coating choices, and handle choices will put the delivery out a bit like usual.

Let's Drink!

Jerry

I'm thinking that the battle saw coupled with scrapmax 460 or 4" steak knife will be the ideal camping set up. Maybe one blade in the middle of the two like an hg55 or hell razor for a back country hunt and all the bases are covered.

Back