Battle Saw. . . . by Busse Combat

I'll probably get one with either tan canvas on tanker or black canvas on muddy.

The straight handle would seem to be the logical choice on this, as if you do turn the blade over to use the saw, you don't want the handle at a negative angle.

I went with Black with Black Canvas. Just LOVED the pic Jerry posted and went with that exact combo! :thumbup: :thumbup:

What is up with no jungle green? Haven't been around for a while so pardon me if this has been discussed.

I was thinking and a d guard would really make the battle saw a throwback to the 80/early 90s... Not very practical but very cool

I was thinking and a d guard would really make the battle saw a throwback to the 80/early 90s... Not very practical but very cool

I was thinking the same thing about adding a D bag

zardoz.jpg

WTF?

W- T - F!!!!

Is that a Webley he's holdin? Only a pu#*y would be seen holding that weaka$$ purse pistol....

And to think, I used to look up to this guy as a role model...

Thanks Cobalt for revealing Sean Connery's true predilection for carrying underpowered revolvers! What a lightweight....tsk!

Last edited:
lol, everyone has a moment of weakness. I bet he wishes he could take the movie role back or at least the outfit

lol, everyone has a moment of weakness. I bet he wishes he could take the movie role back or at least the outfit

I got no issue with the outfit...that's a real he-man, I don't give a _ _ _ _ what you think, Boy named Sue type outfit...

but to brandish such a pi** poor excuse for a boat anchor like it's a real sidearm...well...that's beyond the pale....not very becoming at all for someone who purports to be a real man's man, IMHO.

:rolleyes:;):p:D

So has anyone called in to see if they could get black paper micarta?

Asked if I could get my Battle Saw with Black Paper, hold the coating...

No dice...on either request...:(

Evidently, Busse Combat Group does not fully emulate the Burger King business model :rolleyes:;):p

I wonder if the paper micarta doesn't hold up well in the quilted pattern? :shrug:

For some historical perspective... I bought my first battle mistress (fbm) back in 2007. It was $437 plus shipping.

Eight years later the Bossman comes up with this bad-Azz blade for just a bit more?

Fellas..... this is a bargain. This is the kind of thing worth selling a kidney for.... 😃 Don't pass on this one.

No regrets!!!!

Back