Battle Saw. . . . by Busse Combat

Anyone have a picture of a quilted pattern handle in tan canvas and black and green g10? I'm still debating calling in and upgrading to g10

I have never seen paper micarta fail on hard use with multiple knives including my old Sog Trident. So I think you are safe.

I wonder if the paper micarta doesn't hold up well in the quilted pattern? :shrug:

Nope, simply demand I would wager. Most folks seems to not care for it apparently, same reason for such a limited choice of coatings. Note that the BGTG was also lacking the Black paper option, but the SOB CG is offered with black paper. It seems like it's more popular with the small knives, IMO.

For some historical perspective... I bought my first battle mistress (fbm) back in 2007. It was $437 plus shipping.

Eight years later the Bossman comes up with this bad-Azz blade for just a bit more?

Fellas..... this is a bargain. This is the kind of thing worth selling a kidney for.... 😃 Don't pass on this one.

No regrets!!!!

That actually is some great perspective on the pricing. I agree it's a bargain.

You've really got me thinking if one is enough now....

Super stoked about this knife -still, I just envisioned the first, fifth, and millionth time I'm going to open up a finger on that first saw serration before I remember never to choke up on it! :eek:

Weird that I still can't wait to take it camping, chop open packs of bacon with it, and figure out how to use it for poppin' bottle tops?? :confused:

Anyone want to venture a guess on if the Battle Saw will be a better chopper than the ScrapYard 1111 or not?

Weird that I still can't wait to take it camping, chop open packs of bacon with it, and figure out how to use it for poppin' bottle tops?? :confused:

I thought the serrations were specifically designed so that you can open two 6-packs at the same time.

never thought about using as a bottle opener!! I have a feeling thats what mine will get the most use doing now

I don't think this one will be around long. I was wanting it in green coating. Guess I will have to settle for another color.

It's tough not to order a second

Yup. Ordered a second last night and I wasn't even drinking.

I don't think this one will be around long. I was wanting it in green coating. Guess I will have to settle for another color.

Agree. Green is hands down favorite.

I thought the serrations were specifically designed so that you can open two 6-packs at the same time.

Good point :cool:

Back