Hi good people,
thought I'd share with you my latest,straight off the bench
1f609.png
;)
"GBK 2 " (Gentleman's Belt Knife)
Specs: O/A 260mm (10 1/4")
Blade 150mm(6")
Frame handle construction,
Randy Haas "River of fire" feather damascus,mild steel guard engraved and inlayed with Bronze,Copper and Mother of Pearl,gorgeous Ziricote handle slabs,hand stitched and hand carved lined leather sheath with MOP inlay...as always,100% handmade(handheld tools mainly),genuine one of a kind with no repeats,comes with a Custom wooden case and a COA...hope you'll like ,
Cheers
1f609.png
;)
B
DSCI0682w.jpg

DSCI0686w.jpg

DSCI0689w.jpg

DSCI0693w.jpg

DSCI0695w.jpg

DSCI0699w.jpg

DSCI0703w.jpg

DSCI0706w.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...bOdozm9fUj6VFGur5YUSBK_7kbiDTMctxqwqKFJ3Eosym

Everything Brian does is a true piece of artwork which is why I so enjoy seeing each knife as it comes from his shop. Another winner Brian.

Both knife and sheath very elegant and beautiful. You did an outstanding job extending your knife design into the sheath,
especially carrying over your scroll engraving from knife bolster to leather carving.
If there was a show judging class for not just best sheath, but specifically "best knife/sheath combination" I can't imagine
this set being beat.

Both knife and sheath very elegant and beautiful. You did an outstanding job extending your knife design into the sheath,
especially carrying over your scroll engraving from knife bolster to leather carving.
If there was a show judging class for not just best sheath, but specifically "best knife/sheath combination" I can't imagine
this set being beat.
Thank you very much,I think I just blushed a bit ;)

Don't take this the wrong way but, I love seeing the pictures of the knives you guys make. But it just reminds me I'm never going to make it to that level. Man you make some pretty stuff.

Back