Bcci knife

Makael

Loving wife, kids and life.
Gold Member
avail at BCCI

2020-BCCI-Knife.jpg

687RWS1LC – 2020 BCCI CLUB KNIFE

its a smaller 192. interesting. I didn't see a steel type listed on bcci store site, where its listed.

also says all made by Joe Houser.

Assuming these blades are overruns or leftovers from the 2014 Bass Pro 'Mini' project they would be 420HC.

I think these are slated to start shipping in December. I’m pretty excited for this one, it’ll look good next to the others :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ETA: I got a call with the option to add my member number to the knife. So if any of you have the desire to do so, I’d call in or email and let them know. I was not aware it was even an option so I thought I would share.

... ETA: I got a call with the option to add my member number to the knife. So if any of you have the desire to do so, I’d call in or email and let them know. I was not aware it was even an option so I thought I would share.

If you order from the BCCI website, there are boxes on the form to select the option and fill in your BCCI number.

Thanks for the heads up Mike.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I grabbed one this morning.
I've been wanting one of these.
It would be great to have them offer a large blade one to match.

Stuff like this makes this forum worth paying for:D.

The new News Letter is also on the BCCI web site. Many changes coming to the club, Thank you to John and Larry for all you guys did for the club over the years you served (I'm sure your departure will be a huge loss to our club).

The new News Letter is also on the BCCI web site. Many changes coming to the club, Thank you to John and Larry for all you guys did for the club over the years you served (I'm sure your departure will be a huge loss to our club).
thanks for the heads up on newsletter. yes some bad news there. big thanks for all theyve done for us all on the club.

on the knife. y'all have at it. I prefer the standard length or the longer length. this shorter one isn't really appealing to me, but looks well done and real pretty. only 100 of them. so don't wait too long if ya want one.

Great news on the 2020 knife; very cool of Joe Houser ! The newsletter doesn't mention a few details - could someone confirm these details - thank you !

COA - Included ?

“BCCI 2020” engraved - any other embellishment around the text ?

Sheath - embossed with BCCI logo or other text such as "2020" ?

Etched or stamped - date code, modal number ?

Etched or stamped - serialization ?

If you choose to Not have your club # on the knife, will there then be No serialization at all ? Or will there be a partial serialization. For example, a blank ______ / 100.

Blade steel ?

Satin finish ?

Thank you

i do know it has the houser idaho logo stamped on the end of pommel----i talked him into doing that----we argued:rolleyes: over how much time it would take him away from the other hundred projects he has going on,,,and after he stamped them he said you were right ,,after he set them up on table and stamped all 100 it only took him 30 minutes---he decided well worth the time--it looks cool....
they are a cool looking knife---well worth 100 dollars...:thumbsup::thumbsup::):D
also it is 420hc steel--logo ya see in picture--nothing fancy bcci---satin finish blade-standard buck leather sheath--all to keep cost down and get you guys a knife.....otherwise there probably would not be one...

Last edited:
Back