Bear Mountain Tomahawks???

Can anyone fill me in as to what is going on at Bear Mountain?? I placed a credit card order with them about 6 weeks ago and now I can't get any reponse from them about my order. I have called and left messages and e-mailed them several requests. I even contacted American Tomahawk Company to find out if they know anything. Any info would be welcome. I hope I don't lose my $200++ hard earned dollars.

Thanks, Randy

I'm in the same boat only I had to cancel a order because of some real life issues and i'm still awaiting a refund, i've emailed them as well but I get "I'm looking into it and will email you back later" Well never get a reply email and have to send another one again. Now don't get me wrong I think Suzanne and her company make a very good product, but I just don't understand why its taking so long to get correspondence's returned back to the senders.

Eric,
Sorry to hear that. At least you get a reply. NO ONE has contacted me and I cannot get a hold of anyone. I ordered from them due to the praises I have read. I just want the hawk I ordered. Nothing more nothing less.

Randy

Just received an e-mail from Suzanne. Seems there was a medical emergency. She is going to let me know the status of my order later today.

Randy

I hope it's nothing too serious. Best wishes, Suzanne!
thumbup.gif

I hope all is okay and well Suzanne. Best wishes and prayers. :thumbup:

360joules said:

Hey, 360 still has the cool "thumbs-up"!?!?! Do you still have the cool "stick-out-tongue"? The new one is so gay I don't even like to use it.

Silas said:
Hey, 360 still has the cool "thumbs-up"!?!?! Do you still have the cool "stick-out-tongue"? The new one is so gay I don't even like to use it.

wink.gif

LOL - wise guys. Honu, it was a pleasure talking to you and we're getting you and everyone else squared away.

Updates are coming and again with apologies for lack of posting. There have been some huge delays & production issues but we're working to get everything and everyone back on track. There were some medical issues with Paul due to an injury but he's okay and now we've been working on some legal issues that hopefully will not only be cleared up but I'll be able to post the details after Tuesday the 1st. I'll keep everyone updated better but it's been a mess the past couple weeks.

Well, two months now and still no sign of my tomahawk. No returned calls, and only 1 returned email saying it would be looked into. I have left several emails recently and phone messages. I am coming to the decision I will never see this order, $235 worth, already paid and collected. Suzanne, if you are reading this, PLEASE contact me and make good or return my money.

Randy Kroeck

I've known Suz personally for many years now and I can assure you if she has'nt shipped your order or replied then there is something seriously bad going on in her life right now. My E-Mails to her have been bouncing back for several weeks now.
If she is alive she will make good on your order or refund your money and possibly kick in something extra for your trouble altho I am only her friend and can't say officially about the extra part.

Stay Tranquil. Everybody that knows & loves her is trying to find out what's going on.
I will keep you informed if I hear anything.

Johnny

If anyone has an update I would apprecaite hearing. We placed an order a number of months ago and to date it has never arrived.

Any suggestions would be apprecaited.:mad: :confused: :grumpy:

We are still here and still shipping. Honu, your hawk is in transit. I got your email and replied back.

We've had a series of minor & major disasters from our forger being injured to Paul being injured to a child being ill to a lawsuit and more. While being close to the brink is a scary place to be everything is mellowing out and falling into place.

Back County Camping, please contact me via email at owner@bmtomahawks.com so I can check on your order. There are a couple older backorders that need to be straightened out and addressed but rest assured that everyone is not only getting their tomahawks but extras in EVERY box including a Gerber Puck Sharpener, Honing Oil and Harry McEvoy's book on Knife & Tomahawk Throwing.

For those who call, please remember that we're on the Pacific Time Zone and if I've had to go to the mainland I don't get back to the island until 8-10pm Eastern Time - usually too late to call Central Time or Eastern. Email is the best way. If I missed your email (I'm using someone else's computer while mine is being repaired), please feel free to email again.

Johnny, I've tried emailing you personally but you know how much your service is a hassle if I'm using an online mail server. We're alive and kicking and my computer should have the last needed part by this weekend.

Thank you everyone for your support in these trying times. For those who I've slacked on, please accept my sincerest apologies and let me make it up to you. We've never had a customer service issue like this one before.

Suzanne, sorry to hear about all of the trials you've had thrown on you. I'm glad everything is starting to come back together for you and yours. :thumbup:

I was beginning to wonder if ya'll had been testing out the pipehawks.

:D ;)

Suzanne,
Received the goods. Thanks for the freebies. Craftsmanship is very nice. Can't wait to see my RR Spike Hawk with the polished perimeters and hooking edge!! My faith has been restored.

Good luck getting back up and running.
Sincerely, Randy

Okay ! Glad to know you are still alive, kicking and shipping. I placed an order 3 months ago and trust you are now on top of it. Good luck,
J Bull

Back