• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bearing-converted Hinderer XM-18

Hey all. I have a gen 4 3.5 slicer that, as the title would suggest, has been converted to run on bearings. It’s had a custom ti front scale made to accommodate the bearing pocket that has been anodized bronze to match the lockside. Lockside has been milled out too so you can’t revert back to washers but I don’t see any reason why you’d want to. It’s using gtc bearings and is ridiculously smooth. Blade falls free after you release the lockbar as well. Could use a stronger detent which is a mod I would have done to it if I was keeping it, but it still flips great as it is, you just gotta pre-load it a bit.

Mainly looking at trading for other ti framelock flippers but will entertain other folders as well. I may be interested in a two for one deal as well it just depends on what ya got. No fixed blades or traditions please.

Obviously there’s a lot going on with this guy so feel free to ask me whatever questions ya got:) email is best “runninintotrees@gmail.com”

View media item 3807View media item 3806View media item 3805View media item 3804
I can email or pm you extra pics if you want any, just let me know:)

Hey all. I have a gen 4 3.5 slicer that, as the title would suggest, has been converted to run on bearings. It’s had a custom ti front scale made to accommodate the bearing pocket that has been anodized bronze to match the lockside. Lockside has been milled out too so you can’t revert back to washers but I don’t see any reason why you’d want to. It’s using gtc bearings and is ridiculously smooth. Blade falls free after you release the lockbar as well. Could use a stronger detent which is a mod I would have done to it if I was keeping it, but it still flips great as it is, you just gotta pre-load it a bit.

Mainly looking at trading for other ti framelock flippers but will entertain other folders as well. I may be interested in a two for one deal as well it just depends on what ya got. No fixed blades or traditions please.

Obviously there’s a lot going on with this guy so feel free to ask me whatever questions ya got:) email is best “runninintotrees@gmail.com”

View media item 3807View media item 3806View media item 3805View media item 3804

Let me know if you’re interested in one or a couple of ZTs (801, 562) or one of them plus I have some Spydercos, or a Microtech Socom Elite.

We could work out a combo if you like.

Can't see any of the pictures, but I'm interested.
Is this still available?

Back