Beautiful offering from father and bawanna

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
18 inch 28 ounce villager fit and finish M-43 by Ram Kuumar. Sandan wood handle. Leather sheath. I am offering these amazing sets at $195 which includes beautiful maple wooden stand made by Bawanna.

IHxFHzJ.jpg

5u5pwFQ.jpg

q6aw0rB.jpg

7BSGORn.jpg

PLo4QMS.jpg

jBW8miV.jpg

Zx33PSO.jpg

QMQJpux.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Wow! This one has it all. Beautiful handle. Stand that matches nicely. Love the steel fittings. Made by one of my favorite kamis and it comes with a picture of a real Gurkha holding it. I have never had an M-43 before. I am sorely tempted.

The picture with Kami Sherpa holding it is worth the price of admission alone. I have one myself. Very special. I recall I was quite nervous meeting him but he's a genuine incredibly nice man. Truly enjoyed visiting with him and Auntie.

Wow! This one has it all. Beautiful handle. Stand that matches nicely. Love the steel fittings. Made by one of my favorite kamis and it comes with a picture of a real Gurkha holding it. I have never had an M-43 before. I am sorely tempted.
OK, now, Eric, let's face some facts. You are "sorely tempted" should a formation of clouds in the sky randomly form the rough shape of a Khukuri as the clouds pass overhead.

You have H.I. Khukuri pre-disposition , and it is chronic, if not terminal.

You are a member of a select, and much admired group. ;)

These stands are especially nice. I got some live edge spalted maple, gorgeous stuff. Sadly it's only about 4'' wide so the not big enough for the uprights where I had to use quilted maple. Still nice but not as pretty as the spalted.

OK, now, Eric, let's face some facts. You are "sorely tempted" should a formation of clouds in the sky randomly form the rough shape of a Khukuri as the clouds pass overhead.

You have H.I. Khukuri pre-disposition , and it is chronic, if not terminal.

You are a member of a select, and much admired group. ;)
Man I want to. Alas, this time I cannot. Other priorities I have to spend my debt on.

Lovely piece! Personally, I've been spoiled by my more recent lite weight, full size M-43s: one in 24 ounces, another at 25 ounces (both by Purna). Don't know if I would go back to heavier than that. Certainly lighter!

But the wood on this one is superb!

xx

You can't go wrong with an M43, PERIOD. (If push came to shove, mine is the very last khuk I'd part with from my entire collection.) I also agree with Bawanna. Father's photo IS worth the price of admission and yes, he IS a super guy. It's not often one meets a bona fide member of the Assam Rifles, so I'm doubly pleased that Bawanna and I got to meet him.

Back