• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Beautiful Wickett & Craig Wallet, & Leather bookmarks!

moresnowdays

Gold Member
HLiDCMTl.jpg

Up for offer is a new Bi-fold Wallet from Gillander Leather. Makes a great EDC wallet for those that need something relatively slim with a classy look. The exterior has a full length cash pocket. The interior provides two card pockets on each side (1-3 cards each). Simple classic design that works

Made from the best quality full grain veg-tan leather, this is a beautiful Wicket & Craig traditional harness in burgundy. This leather is will develop a really great patina over time, and is very durable. All edges hand burnished, and hand saddle stitching is done in a premium matching tiger thread. The wallet when open measures 7W x 4-1/4H inches. Closed it measures 3.5W x 4-1/4H inches, and 3/8 inch thick closed.

Asking $100.00, via Paypal, shipped CONUS.

iLp3LjVl.jpg

la32Fytl.jpg

sL30OD9l.jpg

fLxJBICl.jpg

dh4x6yQl.jpg

69zmiBel.jpg

C3Hx3dOl.jpg

Also up for offer are these unique feather bookmarks. They are made from the best leather, and have a great look. These would make a great gift for the book lover out there, or anyone that needs to mark their page. They are designed and handmade by my daughter. She is a bright and creative middle school student looking to grow her creative skills. She has been learning the trade from me for some time now, and this is her first product.

Asking $15.00 each, via Paypal, Shipped CONUS

XSDZ3jUl.jpg

ACEjIDUl.jpg

frwJwKql.jpg

4rYTOUYl.jpg

cvHcVckl.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, always appreciate the kind words!
Just an FYI, I have the Large and Extra Large trays in Horween Chromexcel Burgundy as well. Not pictured in my listings though.

Last edited:
BrooklynNYC201, Thank you for your interest! I left a message on your profile page for you.

Back