• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BECKER, ANZA, TOPS.

For sale. Sorry, but not interested in trades, at this time. I accept Paypal only, and prices include USPS Priority mail shipment to any of the 50 USA states. First posted "I'll take it" followed by PM for my paypal address, gets it. Payment should be made same day, unless prior arrangements have been made. Please ask any questions before commitment, and include 'send to' address, along with payment. I generally ship within 2 business days of payment, depending on when work allows me to get to the post office. I'll do my best to get it out as quickly as possible, and provide a tracking number once shipped. Thanks for looking.

BECKER BK9, with custom Skystorm leather sheath, and custom Stabilized Oregon Burl scales with orange liners. This knife has been stripped, but never used. The sheath alone retails for more than $100. $129.00 SOLD to Apocryphiliac
BK9 right.jpg BK9 left.jpg BK9 top.jpg BK9 in sheath.jpg

ANZA BODDINGTON USMC TACTICAL HUNTER, Used only once or twice many years ago. 8 7/8" overall. 4" blade made from files which have been annealed, cold ground and polished. Rough black Micarta grips. Lanyard loop. Entire knife has blued finish. Handmade leather sheath. Designed by C. T. Boddington. Handmade in the USA Reduced, now $75.00
Anza right.jpg
Anza left.jpg
Anza top.jpg
Anza in sheath.jpg

TOPS FERRET, New never used.
Overall Length: 4.875"
Blade Length: 1.875"
Blade Material: 1095 Steel
Handle Material: Gray Micarta
Sheath: Kydex
$45.00 Sold to Aydin

TOPS Ferret.jpg