Becker brute????

Now that we all have Bk-5s I wonder if there is any hope for us to see a new Becker Brute in the future?
Any thoughts?

From what I understand they will be around next year; I hope that I understand correctly.

Heard they won't be returning for awhile...The brute has several design issues or something and the BK-6 is to expensive to manufacture at around $200 a piece...Did I get that right?

Now that we all have Bk-5s I wonder if there is any hope for us to see a new Becker Brute in the future?
Any thoughts?
FN FAL right? I had a brute once, twice actually.
Good knives i'd like to have another somday but as someone posted already it looks like ka bar is not gonna do them. Too bad because the BK 6 is awesome.

This is the first I've heard about the 6 being dropped from the 2013 line up. Kinda ruins my Friday night...
Guess I'll have to find something else to slay dragons with. :mad:

there's some new stuff and change ups... don't hold your breath on new stuff until it's made. that's my thought.

want a brute? ePrey. or buy a Siegle :>

BK10? for sure soon. they say :>

patrol machete? well, as cool as they are, go buy a Gerber Parang or Brush Hook. yard work now :>

near 1/4 inch BK9? Camillus version basically is the same price as it ever was (or less used). ePrey or various places.

near 1/4 inch BK4? ah, ePrey for sure. please to not pay too much, avoid the grey model, and bob's your uncle or something. there's a nice CinCinn chrome model up there. $$$ though.

Where does that guy keep digging up all these NIB cincinn Machaxen? I got a bunch of them from him and a BK6. Wish he would find more of those BK-6. Sometimes if you ask nicely he miiiiiiight dig something up for you.

someone must've set aside a few dozen crates of stuff. "got lost". yeah, that's it.

let's see, about 30 years... statutes of limitations...

nah :D

I was hoping for a new run of Brutes since the orginal ones are so expensive.
I looked around at NIB on the Internet a couple times and figured I could probably have a custom one made for the same money.

You got it. :)
Wish ammo was cheaper. My "lifetime supply" of surplus was woefully underestimated.

yeah, it's pricey. that's why i also like Mosins :>

that said, there's some nice unobtanium Metric FAL mags... wouldn't a dozen of those... then i could also pursue the OTHER neat rifles that use them :)

I was hoping for a new run of Brutes since the orginal ones are so expensive.
I looked around at NIB on the Internet a couple times and figured I could probably have a custom one made for the same money.

yeah, better in fact. Siegle Jungle Knife :) it's a BEAST...

well, if you don't buy a brute, you can certainly buy more ammo :)

legal action? small claims court, cite mail fraud, tiny filing fee, other party won't show, get's a national bench warrant. antics ensue.

hell, for special bonus powers, claim it as a business loss, buy a new one; filing a 1099 against the other party is a lovely tactic :D

Back