Becker East Fall 2016 Gathering

I'm new to the whole gathering thing. Is there a place I can find info to get an idea of what it's like? This is the meet in Ethan's neck of the woods in E. TN, right?

I'm new to the whole gathering thing. Is there a place I can find info to get an idea of what it's like? This is the meet in Ethan's neck of the woods in E. TN, right?

Yes that is what this is. The location is near Vonore but the rest of the directions will be posted closer to the date.

do a forum search for gathering threads, read them, look at all the pictures of people having fun.
for example, use as your search term things like "beckerwest" "beckereast" "vonore" "gathering", etc.....

There's also a bunch of videos found by searching Beckerhead Gatherings.

address will be posted a week or so before the event - google maps are pretty accurate directions.

I've got a conference the week before, and a friend's wedding the week after...
One of these days

If there is any way possible for me to avoid the must-attend event I have on the 17th, Joey and I will be there. Otherwise, we may just fly down in advance to help set up or something.

Hi guys, new to the forum and this is my first post. I've been well acquainted with Becker blades for a long time but never looked for a forum until I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Becker at the Smoky Mountain Knife Works back in June. He is an awesome guy. He invited me to join the forums and attend the gathering. Family matters postponed me for a bit, but here I am. Trying to glean info on the gathering here. Is it a camp type event? If so, would it be ok to bring a friend? Looking forward to getting to know everyone and definitely looking forward to the chance to meet Mr. Becker again.

Back