Becker East Fall 2016 Gathering

As it stands myself and my friend expect to leave Nashville around 3pm central, so we should arrive sometime between 7 and 8 eastern time Friday evening. Wish it could be earlier, but work demands my presence

As things ramp up in Eastern Tennessee I wish those fortunate enough to attend fair winds, following seas, along with the customary good food, grog, camaraderie and jocularity consistent with prior Gatherings. While I sit here and bemoan my inability to attend this time - I know that Ethan's hospitality will be it's customary wonderful.

Enjoy guys and gals - wish I could be there!

I'll be starting my journey in just a couple of hours. I'll probably be there around 11 or later, but need no special attention. I've got my patented Subaru Sleep System all set up and I'll be snoozing in the driveway. If anyone is still up, I'll see yinz then!

Yo Salty.....

Although I am uncertain in my feelings about your disgraceful lack of attendance, I am horrified that Joey is not going to be here and, AND no fffing pork roll either....... Harrumph!!!!!!!!,... You will be missed.... E

Yo Salty.....

Although I am uncertain in my feelings about your disgraceful lack of attendance, I am horrified that Joey is not going to be here and, AND no fffing pork roll either....... Harrumph!!!!!!!!,... You will be missed.... E

I can do something about that pork roll...

Guys, I'm going to have to back out of this one. My mom was hospitalized today and they don't expect her to make it through the night. Prayers from those inclined are appreciated.

Yo Salty.....

Thx E.

I have heard from many fine folks, though none as fine as you, that my presence is always appreciated - but not as much as my absence.:eek:

Joey is about the only reason I ever get invited back anywhere. He started college on the 6th and already sees the institutional liberalization of our youth.

On a separate note, while I know that you guys, endowed with tastes that are discriminating, appreciate pork roll. Well, had I been there this round I had a notion to bring the product described in the link below - certain that it would be a hit! ;):thumbup:

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/ind...beer_exclusive_look_at_flying_fishs_meat.html

Guys, I'm going to have to back out of this one. My mom was hospitalized today and they don't expect her to make it through the night. Prayers from those inclined are appreciated.

Mike, just saw this - we will pray for your mother and all concerned. If you have time to PM me her name and any particulars, I will have her added to our prayer list at church Sunday.

Sorry about your situation mike_l. Smoke and prayers for y'all.

bring extra food, esp meat and eggs and bacon. no such thing as enough.

bring booze, but police yourself

take a fuckton of pictures and share

have zero expecations on shop use as vic and murph and other have said...

first ban is free

share share share and donate

DO NOT SHOOT LIVE ROUNDS AT THE OUTHOUSE ;)

again

jerks

that shit stings :D

Some things came up and I won't be making it up to this one. Drink one for me. Mike, smoke sent for your mom. Have fun guys.

I'm going to try to ride down and grace you degenerates with my pirate presence, if I'm welcome.

Raining right now, so hopefully it clears up before I go.

My daughter's recovery from her endoscope was slower than expected today so I hung with her while she napped in the recliner, but I'll see ya'll in the AM.

I had a great time at the gathering looking forward to when next I can come and commune with the group will be adding photos soon

My daughter's recovery from her endoscope was slower than expected today so I hung with her while she napped in the recliner, but I'll see ya'll in the AM.

her thing sounds worse than my thing, so you win!

Back