Becker Free Fallin’ Snarkin’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Texas got a bit of snow last night.

Last night I finally wore a surplus, wool pullover that I picked up last winter from Sportsman's Guide. I believe it was made by the Swiss. It seemed too tight last year when I tried it on , the sleeves and the neck and the torso all seemed very restrictive, and it was just a bit coarse. But, when it got relatively cold enough, it made all the sense in the world! Makes a good insulation layer.

A Aikiguy My fishing tournament has been pushed back until February. Thin ice :( Looks like your in good shape. I just picked up a pair of Wellco N-1Bs with liners and bootys. Plus a box of 3/8 sheet metal screws:thumbsup:

Yeah, shouldn’t have a problem with thin ice after this week lol. Heard there was one or two trucks that went thru the ice just before New Years. Always seems to be at least one idiot every year. Think there was only about 10” or so? Myself, I’m too chicken to drive out on the ice on anything less than 2+ feet. Even then, more often than not, I’ll just drag my sled out. Just can’t afford disposable vehicles :D

Nice score on the boots. Been having success with my Sorrels and some t-maxx heat socks :thumbsup:

axPGYHs.jpg

Just setting this here in case y'all need it.

It may have snowed somewhere in Texas today, but I'm running the air conditioner to pull the humidity down and get it cool enough to sleep tonight.

I've seen a wood carving that is nearly identical to that statue you found ... my first thought was his rifle is missing ... but for $8 you can't beat it.
I'll never find the rifle, so I'm going to paint a stick and make it look like a staff.

I looked on the Bay and found Toy Muskets. I searched toy muskets in action figures
Here's a photo from the place that sells the statues. You can see the rifle it's supposed to have. I thought it would go under the visible hand, but it goes under the hidden hand:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back