Becker Free Fallin’ Snarkin’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Anniversary, Dubz! I’m glad you had a nice trip. :)
Thanks man. Sure didn't get much of a chance to use the blades. Will go through some photos and post later.

Anybody else have a cat that plays fetch?

I’m sitting here and he keeps bringing his favorite toy back to me and placing it on my foot. I must have thrown it 40 times already.

Anybody else have a cat that plays fetch?

I’m sitting here and he keeps bringing his favorite toy back to me and placing it on my foot. I must have thrown it 40 times already.

Used to. Y'all saw him in pix here a couple times.
Unfortunately a car got him in 2014.

Cats are the spawn of satan.
That is all.
e9dtmrQ.jpg

Contemplating cutting my beard way down.

Let the chin breathe some. You’ll definitely look younger.
I hear that. I'm not embarrassed by my beard, but I do know it makes me look much older. Got some photos back some time ago from Christmas 2018, and holy moly did I ever look old. I am 56, but I looked like I was 70 at least in the photo.

I’ve had a short beard for the last several months. My wife hates it. It’s all gray too. Just turned 45 a few days ago.
I've had grey hair since I was 16. Obviously not a full head of it, but enough to see. It's hereditary from my mom's side, fo sho. My wife loves my beard. She hates when I talk of shaving it off. My wife expects men to be men. She don't mind drinking, smoking, beards, etc. She doesn't care for the f bomb too much though, haha.

Dang, no snarkage since Sunday, jeez.

I stayed home from work today. I kind of had an episode Monday evening. Like someone flipped a switch, I got a stomachache, and felt very light headed. Lasted about 20 minutes, then just like someone flipped the off button, it went away. Had a few episode of it yesterday at work. Decided to stay home today and rest. Glad I did. I do believe it's massive sinus drainage as the culprit. Seems to be going around, whatever it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back