• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Helle Tor, BNIB. $79.00

For sale. Sorry, but not interested in trades, at this time. I accept Paypal, and all prices include USPS Priority mail shipment to any of the 50 USA states. First posted "I'll take it" followed by PM for my paypal address, gets it. Payment should be made same day, unless prior arrangements have been made. Please ask any questions before commitment, and include 'send to' address, along with payment. I try to ship within 2 business days of payment, depending on when work allows me to get to the post office. I'll do my best to get it out as quickly as possible, and provide a tracking number once shipped. Thanks for looking.

Helle Tor, New, never used. Comes in original Helle tube, with polishing cloth. Rare discontinued model. The old classic design with an appealing handle, contrasting wood and leather spacers and a laminated stainless steel blade. The handle offers a deep shape, which provides a generous grip.
Specifications
Blade steel, Laminated stainless steel
Blade coating / finish, Satin
Handle, Curly Birch
Sheath, Leather
Weight: 4.303 oz
Overall length 8.74″
Blade length: 4.21″
Blade thickness: 0.13″
Country of origin: Norway
https://www.amazon.com/Helle-1010250810-Tor-Knife/dp/B00JJSI2RM
REDUCED, Regular price 149.00, now $79.00

Tor.jpg
Tor, right.jpg
Tor, left.jpg

BECKER BK5, Rare discontinued model. Has never been used, but it has a forced mustard patina, and upgraded leather scout sheath. The 0.188" thick Becker Magnum Camp is the perfect field knife. It has a large trailing point but not overly heavy blade and is designed for a variety of uses. It can chop wood or cook a camp dinner. With its 0.188" carbon steel blade, it's a heavy duty and very solidly built knife. The removable handles give it a great grip to medium and large size hands. Fit and finish are perfect with even grind lines and shaving sharp right out of the box. Becker products are manufactured by KA-BAR Knives in Olean, NY
$69.99 Sold to bikerector
BK5 right.jpg
BK5 left.jpg
BK5 closeup.jpg

Helle Nying. Vintage original version, with fold over leather sheath. Lightly used.

Made in Norway
Specifications
Weight: 2.61 oz., 74 g
Blade material:: Triple laminated stainless steel
Blade thickness:: 0.106 in, 2.7 mm
Blade length:: 2.75 in., 70 mm
Handle length:: 3.54 in., 90 mm
Sheath material:: Genuine leather
Sheath weight:: 1.41 oz, 40 g
Made in Norway
REDUCED, NOW $32.00 SOLD to NVjm
Nying left.jpg
Nying right.jpg
Nying in sheath.jpg

Last edited:
Is there another belt loop to the BK5 sheath or just the one in the pic for carry between the belt and hip?

Back