1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Becker, Ka-Bar, SOG, Fallkniven, Spyderco, Buck, Boker, Ontario, Cold Steel Carbon V

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Individual)' started by ashtxsniper, Oct 26, 2007.

1. ashtxsniper

ashtxsniper

Oct 28, 2006
    Here is a bunch for sale

The following knives are new in box with sheaths (no sheaths with folders) and have never been used or sharpened knives. Boxes may not be perfect but fit and finish of the following is excellent to very good.

Cold Steel Trailmaster Carbon V with all packaging and red warning band on handle, Leather sheath black finish - SPF

Fallkniven A1 Laminated VG-10 with black blade and current production zytel Sheath - SPF

Becker BK9HH - SPF

Becker BK7 - SPF

SOG Tigershark partially serrated with leather sheath - spf

SOG Seal Team Elite - spf

SOG Seal 2000 with kydex groove sheath - spf

Buck Nighthawk 650 OD - spf

Ontario Spec Plus SP6 Fighter - $35.00 now SPF

Ka-Bar 1223 Next Generation Fighting knife with leather sheath - $50.00 now $45.00

Ka-Bar 1271 Fighter, has slight rust specs on the edge - $45.00 now $40.00

Spyderco D'Allara drop point PE - SPF

Spyderco Endura 4 VG-10 PE - SPF

The following knives are either used, sharpened, missing boxes, or have slight imperfections

Cold Steel Carbon V Trailmaster, Leather sheath black finish, Reprofiled and much sharper than original. Knife has lanyard and leg tie down. Fit and finish very good and and has never cut anything that I recall. Knife is in 95% + condition. - I am keeping this one after all.

Cold Steel solid Stainless Trailmaster hard to find with sheath. Aus 8 and differentially tempered if I remember correctly. No box but otherwise excellent fit and finish is excellent. Never used or sharpened. Basically new but no box $150.00 now SPF

Cold Steel solid stainless Trailmaster very hard to find with sheath. Aus 8 differentially tempered if I remember correctly. This is the first production models marked Ventura California. I have started re profiling it and it is about 80% re profiled so I have done the hard part. There are a few scratches on the blade. knife is $85% + condition. $130.00 now SPF

Ontario Spec Plus SP-10 Marine Raider bowie with sheath. Knife has no box and has never been sharpened or used. No box with this knife. some rust/patina on the edge and lanyard rivet. Fit and Finish is very good. $40.00 now SPF

SOG Tigershark plain edge coated stainless with leather sheath. This knife was factory resharpened then re profiled by me and sharper than factory edge. Finish has some scuffing. Knife has lanyard and leg tie down. Knife is 75% + condition and sheath is 85% plus condition. spf

Boker Applegate Fairbairn Fighting knife. Double edge 6" dagger. Bead blasted blade with Applegate/Fairbairn signatures on the blade. Never Sharpened but has a dull edge. knife has been used some and has a semi deep scuff scratch in the center of the blade. No sheath but a great user. Knife is 75% + condition. $40.00 now $35.00

Boker Applegate Fairbairn Fighting knife with sheath. Double edge 6" dagger black finished blade. Never sharpened or used. Fit and finish is excellent it just doesn't have a box. Knife of the German Special forces. SPF

First I will take it here gets it. A $10.00 shipping charge will be added to each knife. Knives will be shipped USPS Priority with insurance and delivery confirmation. I can provide pictures if needed and am willing to answer all questions. I prefer paypal but I can take a USPS money order. CONUS preferred if you live outside the CONUS contact me before posting here. I need to get out of debt so I am losing money on these knives but I have to pay some bills soon so I will probably not be able to lower these prices much. Trades are a possibility. My paypal address and email address is [email protected] . Thanks for looking

2. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    Boker Applegate Fairbairn Fighting knife with sheath. Double edge 6" dagger black finished blade. Never sharpened or used. Fit and finish is excellent it just doesn't have a box. Knife of the German Special forces. $70.00

If this is plain edge, I'll take it.

3. ashtxsniper

ashtxsniper

Oct 28, 2006
    Its plain edge and its yours.

4. ashtxsniper

ashtxsniper

Oct 28, 2006
    Fallkniven A1 and Black Boker AF SPF to AF.

5. longbeachguy

longbeachguy

Oct 11, 2005
    I'll take the NIB Carbon V Trailmaster, BK9 HH, and BK7.

PM Sent.

6. ashtxsniper

ashtxsniper

Oct 28, 2006
    Do you want the new or reprofiled Carbon V Trailmaster? I have you down for the Beckers.

7. sffar

sffar

Jun 19, 2006
    I'll take the D'Allara and the Endura as discussed. Thanks!

8. ashtxsniper

ashtxsniper

Oct 28, 2006
    They are yours. Just to let you know your mailbox is full so I cant send you any more messages.

9. sffar

sffar

Jun 19, 2006
    Box has room now, and I've just sent $$ to your PayPal acct. I'll follow up with an email.

10. bushcraftsman

bushcraftsman

Jan 16, 2007
    What is the blade length on the seal team elite?

11. ashtxsniper

ashtxsniper

Oct 28, 2006
    It has a 7" blade length. It is the new version of the SOG SEAL 2000.

12. Bobby B

Bobby B No more Mr. Knife-guy

May 18, 2001
    E-Mail sent.

13. ashtxsniper

ashtxsniper

Oct 28, 2006
    I got your emails and replied to them. Price drop on all that are left.

14. tendy

tendy

Nov 18, 2005
    I am interested in the Marine Raider

15. jtice

jtice

May 15, 2006
    Email sent about the Trail Masters.

~John

16. tendy

tendy

Nov 18, 2005