Becker Photo Scavenger Hunt PT 2.

Nice vid NikkiR!
Someone suggested holding it closer...bah...you made it look easy peasy, why they gotta be so picky!

LOL. Mostly we were just playing around with my friend's new emberlit. Not making the most perfect bushcraft demo ever! People like to be right, and correcting other people bolsters that insecurity. It's all good to me!
Also, being a woman, I get mansplained all the time for everything. So, my callouses are thick.

BUMP

We are stuck on a Becker and a Hammock

Really? Is that all? I'll get one this evening if no one else has any in the archives. I better go over and see what the Ka-Bar scavenger hunt is stuck on too.

Wow really okay I'll help

If this counts I'd like to see a Becker and air soft gun I'll accept paintball gun to

I should be able to get a photo of a paintball marker today if none have been posted by then.

We don't need no stinking orange tips.... How about a Daisy Soft Air Tech 9 from the 60's.
IMG_20160323_220113624_zpsoha3wq29.jpg

Let's see a Becker and compass. Bonus points for a topographical map.

1lukHvOm.jpg

Orange tip and all. It has slain many-a sibling in mock combat (even the sibling with the full-auto Tommy gun :p ).

since I was ninja'd by a much cooler picture, I'll defer unless it HAS to have an orange tip. (kinda nitpicky if so)

1lukHvOm.jpg

Orange tip and all. It has slain many-a sibling in mock combat (even the sibling with the full-auto Tommy gun :p ).

since I was ninja'd by a much cooler picture, I'll defer unless it HAS to have an orange tip. (kinda nitpicky if so)

Lol I here yah man

I finally upgraded to full auto metal ak platform lol

Can't find me orienteering compass so oh well

With turkey season coming up i want to see a Becker and a shotgun bonus if it's a 12 ga

I'm not sure if what I've got in mind counts - but I should have pics up in half an hour.

I had planned on including another item, as well - a ring given to me by my maternal grandfather - but it wasn't in the case I thought it was (I've been rearranging recently, and must have "put it away someplace safer" the last time I was in that one).

This has been passed down, father to son, through several generations. It is an old Cavalry pistol, manufactured by H. Aston, and dated 1849.

I would like to see a Becker with your heirloom item(s)

Old Korean Bayonet my grandfather found in a river in Korea, and of coarse a BK 16.

Let's see a Becker and a nice mountain Bike.

James W-

Have I missed something in my time away? Is the BK5 not only still in production, but updated with the new finish and laser engraving?

Old Korean Bayonet my grandfather found in a river in Korea, and of coarse a BK 16.

Let's see a Becker and a nice mountain Bike.

What scales are those?
I am digging the green.

I will get a photo of a Becker and a mtb tomorrow after work.

Back